Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to find the right url for zaap tv?

How to find the right url for zaap tv?

CAN ANY ONE SHOW US THE TRIC??????????

If you want to register your Zaaptv or add channels, you can visit myzaaptv.***********/member/register.php

Does any one has the list for all the URLs? I appreciate your answer

Quote Originally Posted by hogan View Post
    if you want to register your zaaptv or add channels, you can visit myzaaptv.***********/member/register.php
    i am already register to my zaaptv for more than a year but i cant add channels because i dont have the right url

The right URL's are mostly hidden by the provider of the stream, but they can be found by programs such as URL Snooper or URL finder, I'm talking about the URL of the stream itself, unfortunately I couldn't add any channel by my own yet, sorry I can't help you right now guys.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmiky2003 View Post
    i am already register to my zaaptv for more than a year but i cant add channels because i dont have the right url
    But I just want to make sure... you did add the most popular groups to your Zaaptv, right? You dont need to know the url for those ones... you just add the group and get a bunch more free channels under My Zaaptv, then under Groups.

Mr. Mohamed , could you please explain the above process step by step. Appreciate your help.

Administrator
    How to Register Your Zaaptv and add new channels and groups:

Follow these simple steps and enjoy MORE FREE Live TV.

myzaaptv.***********/member/register.php in your

browser window on your PC web browser continue by following steps: you through this process)

1. Provide your email address

2. Create a password (write this password since you will need it to login to MyJadoo account every
    time you want to make any changes to your account)

3. Personalize ZAAPTV by giving it a display name (this name will appear when you login to your
    account, also can be used to share your channels with your friends and family )

4. Provide the 24 digit box id (STB ID) (from the bottom of your ZAAP Box)

5. Picture input is OPTIONAL

6. Almost Done! Now just click on the link “Sign Up then Create Channel” at the bottom to start
    adding your channels.

There are two ways to add channels (Must be signed in your “ZaapTV” account)

1. Subscribe Channel: Click on the link on top of the page “Subscribe a Channel” and
    click on the channel you want to view one by one. Confirm this by selecting Subscribe
    toThis Channel on the next screen. You can also search for an existing channel by
    User Name and also by Channel Name.

2. Add Channel: Use this method if you want to create a channel for all Zaap Users to
    view and only if you know the URL of the channel you want to watch. This will add the
    channel to your MyTV box and also let you view it in the Video Window on Myzaaptv
    website. This channel can now be added by others to their box as well. If a channel
    already exists you should try using it first instead of creating more than one copy of
    same channel.

Once you have “Added” or “Subscribed” to a channel you will be able to go to MyTV section on your

I did as you wrote. But the problem is there is no channel working there, i add lot of channels but not a single channel is working???

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by countryjet View Post
    I did as you wrote. But the problem is there is no channel working there, i add lot of channels but not a single channel is working???
    Try doing the Zaaptv jailbreak to get more channels. You can read about it here: http://www.zaaptvforum.com/showthrea...h-MBC-channels
    Let us know if you have any questions with doing the jailbreak.