Thread: Zaaptv 309N "can not initiate the upgrade" message

Zaaptv 309N "can not initiate the upgrade" message

Hi,
    I try to check if there is a software upgrade but I always receive this message "can not initiate the upgrade". I tried restart zaap and reset to factory condition but still getting the same message.
    Kindly advise!

Hi,
    i wish i can help but i'm in the same boat, when the upgrade came out i used to upgrade no problem but all live channels won't work, then i was told to restore to old version, then few weeks later tried to upgrade thinking that they might fix something but i got the same message as yours , last week the upgrade message started to show again to upgrade and it did upgrade but when i click on live channels i get a message that can't retrieve server data call support???? i called and emailed over 10 emails no help at all... the reason i'm saying this is because not sure whats the use of this forum or the support number or the support email??? no body has any idea whats going on or can provide help to anyone so good luck and if you find answers please let us know...which i doubt.

Hey Moatafa,

I am getting the same error and unable to initiate the upgrade. Were you able to get it fixed ?

Thanks !

Quote Originally Posted by Tmostafa1972 View Post
    Hi,
    I try to check if there is a software upgrade but I always receive this message "can not initiate the upgrade". I tried restart zaap and reset to factory condition but still getting the same message.
    Kindly advise!

I have ZAAPTV 209N and having the same problem!

I received my HD309N three days ago. Happy with the prompt delivery can't say the same about the viewing experience though. The device does provide many channels but my overall experience was terribly average. You can't change channels instantly, a changed channel takes up to 30 seconds to load. Channels disappear. Need to “re-set” the device more frequently than you'd want to. WIFI Bug ?

Banned
    This is an important problem.