Thread: ZaapTV A Great Box

ZaapTV A Great Box

Hi everyone,
    I'd like to know if ZaapTV Receiver is a great product ? I mean how is the picture quality, any issues ?
    And how it works ? Because it's written NO MONTHLY FEES ?
    Thanks in advance

don't buy it it has a lot of problems and no support will help you or respond back to you, so you are lucky u asked before you buy it good luck

What about other boxes such as BestTV, Mediabox....(which are NO MONTHLY FEES) ?

i don't have experience with other products, i'm only can speak of my horrible zaaptv experience, which you can see by yourself from this forum, where everyone have problems and no one provide solution for them , i really don't whats the use of it other than venting your issues.

Super Moderator
    Hi Killer,

I just wanted to give you another side of the idea. I like the ZaapTV.

For me it's run very well and you can't expect too much for the support seeming as there are no monthly fees.

I do know from trying these other devices as well the Zaap is indeed the best for what it is; the other IPTV systems don't have the same support or channel lists.

I'm personally happy with my Zaap, and this is why this forum is here for people to help each other out who also own it.

But I read some comments about streaming issues oO
    How does ZaapTV Live TV works ? Is it stream links (rtsp, mms...) found on the web ? Or, do you have a receiver and you stream the channels over the Internet ?

You are lucky u asked before you buy it good luck.
    Fashionable sexy beach dress uk have for all time stayed in the fashion