Zaaptv HD509N

Thread: How To Regiser Your Zaaptv Receiver And Get More Channels

Administrator

How To Regiser Your Zaaptv Receiver And Get More Channels

Follow these simple steps and enjoy MORE FREE Live TV.

myzaaptv.***********/member/register.php in your

browser window on your PC web browser continue by following steps: you through this process)

1. Provide your email address

2. Create a password (write this password since you will need it to login to MyJadoo account every
    time you want to make any changes to your account)

3. Personalize ZAAPTV by giving it a display name (this name will appear when you login to your
    account, also can be used to share your channels with your friends and family )

4. Provide the 24 digit box id (STB ID) (from the bottom of your ZAAP Box)

5. Picture input is OPTIONAL

6. Almost Done! Now just click on the link “Sign Up then Create Channel” at the bottom to start
    adding your channels.

There are two ways to add channels (Must be signed in your “ZaapTV” account)

1. Subscribe Channel: Click on the link on top of the page “Subscribe a Channel” and
    click on the channel you want to view one by one. Confirm this by selecting Subscribe
    toThis Channel on the next screen. You can also search for an existing channel by
    User Name and also by Channel Name.

2. Add Channel: Use this method if you want to create a channel for all Zaap Users to
    view and only if you know the URL of the channel you want to watch. This will add the
    channel to your MyTV box and also let you view it in the Video Window on Myzaaptv
    website. This channel can now be added by others to their box as well. If a channel
    already exists you should try using it first instead of creating more than one copy of
    same channel.

Once you have “Added” or “Subscribed” to a channel you will be able to go to MyTV section on your

Dear Mr. Mohammad, The last paragraph is missing the rest of the sentence . What's after "go to My TV section on your " ?. We appreciate all your help.
    Also could you please explain to me how to delete channels from the favorite to add the new channels? Thank you
    Last edited by Jimmy; 03-20-2012 at 08:25 PM.

Mr. Mohammad, I followed your above instruction step by step to add the missing channels from my box and added the subscription , I found nothing in my TV. Could you please advice me of what I had done wrong? Really I appreciate your answer.

Hi Jimmy
    If u want to delt channels from the favorit,when you select the channel u want to delet just click on menue a statment will appear ( do u want to delet this channel) click ok the channel will be delited.

Hi Zuhir,
    Thank you for the instruction of deleting channels posted to the favorite. I have done it. My question is how to subscribe through myzaaptv as Mr.Mohammad described above. I followed his instruction but i found nothing in mytv. Do you have an answer to this problem. Thank you very much

Administrator
    Dont forget to go into Groups on the myZaaptv web site and you can select the popular groups and add them to your receiver by clicking join this group. Once you've joined it, the channels will show up under MyZaaptv on the receiver and under Groups. Good luck!

i have zaaptv on netgear eva2000 why i cant register it on zaap tv please is it faked one and they cheat me or what

hello

one question is zaaptv working with any wlan stick or just with own (zaaptv wlan stick).. and if it works with all sticks.. can i take a 150mbits stick or i get than problems with buffering?... thx