Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Problem retrieving data from the Zaaptv server

Problem retrieving data from the Zaaptv server

i can not access to Live Tv arabic and once i choose any channel i got this message ... Problem retrieving data from the Zaaptv server......
    but i can access to my tv on demande ..my TV ... and favorite that i had before i did a full restor as recommander by zaaptv support .. but still have the some prob ..
    any help ?

Administrator
    Seems like there is a bunch of people getting this message this week. We are trying to get in touch with Zaaptv to find a solution for this problem and will let you know.

i contacted the zaaptv support but no help ... juste make a full restart or contact ur reseller..that s al they can do ...
    anyway, what u have to do is to make a reset to the modem and the router and rebranch all the cable and it will work .. for me it s ok right now.
    but i couldnt understood why everythings was working unless live tv ..
    so just reset the modem and it will work ..
    thanks

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by hakim.benhima View Post
    i contacted the zaaptv support but no help ... juste make a full restart or contact ur reseller..that s al they can do ...
    anyway, what u have to do is to make a reset to the modem and the router and rebranch all the cable and it will work .. for me it s ok right now.
    but i couldnt understood why everythings was working unless live tv ..
    so just reset the modem and it will work ..
    thanks
    Thanks for the update Hakim. Its good to know that you got it fixed and it is working again. Thanks for letting us know the easy fix

I had the ZaapTV 2 weeks ago.
    It worked well for one week, then only the Channels added to the favourites were working and others were ginving "Problem retrieving data from the Zaaptv server" error message.
    After a full restore, the favourites channels were deleted and all channels were showing "Problem retrieving data from the Zaaptv server" error message.
    I emailed the support, they replied with call the reseller.

I tried to reset the router and all full restore, nothing worked out.

It is really very rediculous to pay 375$ for watching one week without technical care or support.
    Many resellers in the US and Canada are just distirbutors from home and they do not afford any payment proof.

Did you get the problem resolved Mibrahim? I heard a lot of people had this problem and you just had to mess around with the internet settings to fix it.

What about the problem with video on demand. Crackle doesn't work anymore.... For months and no explanations

Administrator
    I've never tried using the Crackle service on the Zaaptv. What does it get you? I'll ask my contact about it and see if he knows what the problem is.

still no solution and no help from the customer support

Super Moderator
    Hi Mibrahaim. it looks like zaap is updating their servers today, i hope to hear that this will fix your problem. Currently we all are facing the retrieving data from server problems, but today a message popped up saying that they are updating their software!