Zaaptv HD509N

Thread: Zaaptv Greek Channel List - updated March 12 2012

Zaaptv Greek Channel List - updated March 12 2012

Current live greek channels as of March 12 available on the Zaaptv receiver.
    4E, Achaia News, Alpha, Alter, ANT1, BLUE SKY, Cinema 1-3, Delta TV, Ellada TV, Ert World, ET1, ET3, Extra, Greek Movies 1-3, Kanali 902, Kissamos TV, KRITI TV, Mad, Makedonia, Mega, Messogios TV, Net, Omega, RIK Sat, SKAI, Sport TV, Star, Tile Mousiki, Tileasti, Traki TV, TV100, Vouli TV, West Channel

Also if you register your Zaaptv you can watch over 80 live Greek channels with no extra fees. I'll get those channels posted soon.

Good idea, will you confirm to us if all those channels are working?

Greek Channels Ant1 and NET are not working keeps saying unable to recognize media format....

Ive just registerd to the forum and looking forward to getting more greek channels i know you can register your zaaptv and get more channels by adding them to my tv. Are there any other ways to getting more channels?

Quote Originally Posted by jimk View Post
    Ive just registerd to the forum and looking forward to getting more greek channels i know you can register your zaaptv and get more channels by adding them to my tv. Are there any other ways to getting more channels?
    Those are the only 2 sections for live channels.... My TV and Live TV. The MyTV section is always getting new Greek channels added to it. Just check online every so often for new channels.