Zaaptv HD509N
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Problem Retrieving Data from ZAAPTV server

Angry Problem Retrieving Data from ZAAPTV server

I just purchased the receiver and tested at the store twice. When I get home I verify the internet, working just fine, tested, able to get to UTUBE etc, proves internet is working. When I get to TV Live, Arabic Live TV, then All Channels, I get all channel listings, but when I click on any channel, I get the follwoing:
    "Problem Retrieving data from the ZAAPTV Server"
    If I go to My TV, My Channels, Arabic TV, then I get Arabic channels, which I supscribed to them one by on online and they work.
    I just had to go by them one by one an dsubscribe, then I reach the subscription limit, so I am still not able to watch all the channels.. Any idea, help..??

Hi same happend to me I dont know what happen to the surver it does not work probebly, aqny help to solve this problem

Administrator
    Zaaptv has been doing some updates this week and a lot of people are getting this error message.
    Try this... unplug your router and modem for about 30 seconds and then plug them back in. Then unplug the Zaaptv and plug it back in as well. This should fix the problem for 90% of people. If it doesn't fix it, then also do this:

Turn off the Zaaptv receiver at the back of the receiver by hitting the power button.
    Hold down the OK button on your remote.
    Turn the Zaaptv back on at the back hitting the power button again while still holding down the OK button on the remote.
    Keep holding the OK buttton for about 45 seconds and you will go into a Diagnostic menu.
    Once in the diagnostic menu, hit the INFO button on the remote to do a full factory restore.
    Wait about 15-20 seconds and then hit the BACK button on the remote to restart the box.

Hello there. I am having this problem with ZAAPTV as well. It says:

"Problem Retrieving Data from ZAAPTV server" on ALL Arabic channels.

I have restarted ZAAPTV, the router and modem but the problem still exists.
    I am not willing to reset ZAAPTV to default factory settings as it takes a long
    time to re-add and arrange the favorite channels according to their old positions.

This is the first time such a thing happens. What might be the problem?

-------------------------SOLVED----------------------------
    Turned it off, waited 30 minutes, turned back on. Working now.
    Last edited by UUID; 07-19-2012 at 06:11 PM.

I am having the same problem with Zaaptv! I ve tried to reboot the unit, the internet modem and even a full reset to the factory defaults...BUT NOTHING IS WORKING!

Quote Originally Posted by jaouad33 View Post
    I am having the same problem with Zaaptv! I ve tried to reboot the unit, the internet modem and even a full reset to the factory defaults...BUT NOTHING IS WORKING!
    Everything is working again... The servers only had problems for about 12-16 hours and were back to normal. If your still having problems let us know and we'll see what we can do.

I'm really getting very annoyed, and frustrated, I purchased the receiver about a month ago, it worked ok for a couple of days, then i had all sorts of problems, and i was told it was on their end, when they took care of the problem after, which took about a week, none of Aljazzera channels and Al Arabieh are working, they r still not working, now I keep getting problem retreiving data from zaap server, it starts with a flashing green light, then it changes to yellow, and then i get the error message, it seem like if it's not one problem it's another, i really regret making this purchase, I feel like I just threw my money away

Quote Originally Posted by Hogan View Post
    Everything is working again... The servers only had problems for about 12-16 hours and were back to normal. If your still having problems let us know and we'll see what we can do.
    Hi...
    Same problem is happening again now. Any server upgrades going on?

Quote Originally Posted by Shrek2 View Post
    Hi...
    Same problem is happening again now. Any server upgrades going on?
    me too I'm having the same issue today?

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by dudemeister View Post
    me too I'm having the same issue today?
    Try unplugging your Zaaptv receiver and also unplug your router and modem for about 30 seconds. Then plug them all back in and it should fix the problem.