Thread: Indian Channels

Indian Channels

hi guys i am new here

i really interessted to iptv because i havent any chance here in germany (hamburg) to receive my favorit channels from nilesat/badr.. , i would need a 1,5m dish for this...

so i will find a way to receive my channels over iptv.. the are so many iptv receiver brands i cant decide which one is the right for myself.. the good news is that i read about zaaptv, the arent any subscribtions!! !! i want to watch a lot of arabic channels BUT also indian channels!! i saw the zaaptv channel list and there arent much of indian channels.. also i have read that i can add channels (url) to zaaptv box if iam registered. my question is: could i import also channels from this website..https://myjadoo.jadootv.com/tv/recommended.html i mean jadoo and zaaptv is nearly a kind of the same (also same receiver design /technology?).. and if it not woking.. is there nevertheless a way to import (convert) this indian channel urlīs from this website to zaaptv?? another question is: i found some indian channels (for example zee tv) in myzaaptv but could someone of you check it please if there working.. thx!!

it helps me also if somebody know a website with many indian channel url.. because when i get many indian channels i will buy zaaptv right now!!

thanks and sorry for my english
    Last edited by Kabir7; 06-08-2012 at 01:48 PM.

I know of a box that gets both Indian and Arabic channels, but not sure if I am allowed to post it here since this is a Zaaptv forum... If your interested, private message me and I'll send you the link.

of course i am interested!! please send me the link