Zaaptv HD509N

Thread: MBC and MBC Drama not working at all.

MBC and MBC Drama not working at all.

Hi, Since 02.07.2012 MBC and MBC Drama not working. Please look into the matter and kindly rectify the problem. Thanking you.

Quote Originally Posted by countryjet View Post
    Hi, Since 02.07.2012 MBC and MBC Drama not working. Please look into the matter and kindly rectify the problem. Thanking you.
    I talked to Zaaptv about the MBC channels down and they are working on fixing the issue. They wouldn't give an exact time frame but said that it would back online very soon. Have you registered your zaaptv yet? You could probably get those channels by adding them from the MyZaaptv web site, as a temporary solution until Zaaptv fixes them under live tv.

MBC Drama channel

Quote Originally Posted by Hogan View Post
    I talked to Zaaptv about the MBC channels down and they are working on fixing the issue. They wouldn't give an exact time frame but said that it would back online very soon. Have you registered your zaaptv yet? You could probably get those channels by adding them from the MyZaaptv web site, as a temporary solution until Zaaptv fixes them under live tv.

Thanks for your reply. I already registered zaaptv box. I also tried to add MBC channels from my zaaptv, but all channels there too not working.

I'd recommend adding some of the Arabic groups because those channels do get updated automatically and you can usually get the channels that Zaap is having problems with.