Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 118
Live Turkish Channels available on Zaaptv - Updated March 12 2012
Zaaptv HD509N

Thread: Live Turkish Channels available on Zaaptv - Updated March 12 2012

Live Turkish Channels available on Zaaptv - Updated March 12 2012

Here is the current live Turkish channels you can watch on the Zaaptv which has been updated March 12, 2012.

ARRIADIA, BUGUN, CNBC-e, CNN Türk, Dream Turk, DUNYA TV, E2, Euro D, Euro Star, Fenerbahçe TV, Fix TV, Flash TV, Kanalturk, Kral TV, MaxClub TV, MEHTAP TV, NTV spor, NTV Turkey, Power Turk, S HABER, Samanyolu, SHOW TURK, ŞipŞak TV, Tempo, TRT BELGESEL, TRT TURK, TRT1, TRT3, TRT4 COCUK, TRTHABER, TV Channels, TV Channels, YUMURCAK TV

Even more Turkish channels are on the way over the next few months!!

Hi some channels listed here does not exist or streaming anyone knows the solution? I am after Euro Star and Fenerbahçe TV. Also find link for some tv stations like Tgrt and Kanalturk but they are in different format and zaaptv doesn't support (unrecognises). Hoping zaaptv do something about it soon. Thanks.

Administrator
    Did you register your Zaaptv yet and add any groups of Turkish channels? There is usually a good line up of new channels available and backups of current channels, once you register the box and add groups.

Hi Mohammad thanks for your reply. Yes I did register and subscribe to some groups. I manage to add some channels myself as well. Quality is not that good but ok. Some of the links are dead or kept saying "stream not available temporarirly". Zaaptv should check and backup / update links-channels regularly.

Administrator
    It would be great if there were more reliable backups for some of the popular channels, but for now we have to wait. Im sure they'll have those fixed shortly.

I have a 309 and 209 (GF 9000) and it has been a while since i have been waiting for ATV and Samanyolu. Is there a way we can fix this? Is there updates for 209?

i have zaaptv 509 zaaptv site claims they have

(Turkish TV
    Enjoy over 100 Turkish TV channels
    live in various picture quality. News,
    Sport, Drama, Comedies, Movies and Music.)

But only 50 channel they have well most of them not working....