Zaaptv HD509N
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unable to recognize media format

Unable to recognize media format

Unable to recognize media format
    Every time I want to connect to any Chanel it tells me unable to recognize media format.I tried to switch the Zaap tv on and off and the internet modem many times without luck. what is the problem ?

Administrator
    Server was temporarily down while they were doing upgrades. This post is a little bit old but just want to make sure that yours is working ok now.

Unable to recognize media format. I tried every thing to make it work but no luck doing that. what is the problem

Administrator
    What channel are you getting this error on? Is it all channels or just certain ones? Which ones?

"unable to access serve" ive been sitting here for an hour and a half trying to get this darn box to work...but to no avail!! Are you trying to tell me i just threw 400 hard earned dollars in the garbage bin?!

Hallo,

where are the Greek TV Stations 4E and ThrakiNet? A lot of Greek TV Stations are "dead". Can you help me??? ET3 is dead too...

I really hate "Unable to recognize media format"
    Last edited by stabi; 08-05-2012 at 01:32 AM.

HELP us please

I am very disappointed with ZAAPTV. I read the threads by other honest hard working people who have put their faith in you to deliver a service which you have advertised but are not delivering.

Can you please restore our faith by committing to resolving the buffering issue by upgrading your servers?

Can you please restore our faith by committing to restoring Channel 4E & other channels which you still advertised on the ZAAPTV website despite it not being available?

Can you please provide an understanding when the movies & TV series from TV ON DEMAND is updated so that we have access to updates?

Please help us....as word of mouth is a powerful thing & as such, service & support will make the difference in having more people access your product. Please help.

Leonida, you are wasting your time, Zaap has come out with the new HD309 module last week and the Greek channels are phased out. If you have an HD109 like I do you are done, if you have a HD209 you will continue to get a few Greek channels for another 6 months, Zaap haas migrated the HD309, updated their servers and will be adding other TV markets that have demand and will sell Zaap modules, the Greek channels were not selling so they were taking too much space on the server, so we are out of luck in 6 months Zaap will no longer have any Greek channels. This info was shared by an honest Zaap tech support admin,

Best

Kostas

Dont let Greek TV die by ZAAP

Kosta, I appreciate your openess however why has zaap allowed you to post something which is damaging to their business? Especially if you work for them?

The buffering issue & lack of TV channels available we have been putting up with is bad enough, now it will be for nothing?

Compared to all the other languages available I would say Greek would have be one of the higher end users after Arabic. I dont get it.

Zaaptv are still selling the HD209N to Greek customers today, are you sure they are removing the Greek Channels?

Let's just say that what you have stated is true, what alternatives are there to access Greek TV channels?

Please help

Leonida, i don't work for Zaap TV, but i was informed by a third party ZAAP re-seller and Zaap insider about ZAAP TV promotions and future plans what to promote and what to phase out. Yes the HD209 is still available for sale unatil the sell their inventory and they will keep a small# of Greek channels, don't forget ZAAP is not responsible for any programming and channel availability, so within 6 months when they sell of all HD209's the will totally pull the plug on Greek channels. As far as alternate options for IPTV there is nothing reliable nor creditable company they are all the same. Best of luck

Kostas