Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Zaaptv Server Maintenance

Today the zaap server works better than yesterday, we hope it will continue works regularly all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Zuhair View Post
    Today the zaap server works better than yesterday, we hope it will continue works regularly all the time.
    Yes I've noticed it working much better as well. I think the worst is over and we're back to smooth sailing with the Zaaptv.

my zaaptv is not working what should i do i just buy it like 2 weeks ago and it worked the first time but not anymore i don't really know what to do help me please????

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by salam polas View Post
    my zaaptv is not working what should i do i just buy it like 2 weeks ago and it worked the first time but not anymore i don't really know what to do help me please????
    Give us more info on your problem and we will try to help you out. Also, if you can, please start your own thread so we can focus on the problem in its own discussion.

The Zaap tv is now more stable and showing channels that I needed and the streaming is good, so no problems till now.
    I am happy now with my Zaap.

Dont hold your breath for too long!!! There issues will not go away, believe me.

Kostas, you are right, now there are no channels at all and there is this new thing. It is saying "array".
    Is this a new problem or bug or what. Any help?

Here is what i think of zaap tv..... the worst service i have ever had..... one minute is working, the rest of the day is down.... i wish i had never mess with them.

Quote Originally Posted by wayner View Post
    The channels work OK only after midnight and of course not all of them! For example, syria channels and Jordan are impossible to watch without buffering every few seconds. I just can't tolerate it. Now I'm watching all series and shows on internet instead of ZAAP! 400$ thrown away!

I totally agree with you wayner, zaap tv is worthless. i wish i had never had it......i am so much frustrated with their services.

Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post
    Hey guys, I've had the Zaap for about a year now. Issues come and go, but they usually resolve them pretty quick! I would just be patient with this time of the year due to the load of people watching their servers!

Hassan.... are you kidding me? this zaap tv is worthless......you cant rely on that piece of junk service....i am back to my pc watching the channels i like.. i wish i had never bought this piece of junk...