Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Zaaptv Server Maintenance

Zaaptv Server Maintenance

Zaaptv is going to be doing some server maintenance today which will most likely result in a bit of down time for some people. They hope to have everything completed by later tonight. Please be patient during this process and it should be back to normal very shortly.
    Last edited by Hogan; 07-20-2012 at 01:03 AM.

Administrator
    Thanks Hogan. Just to elaborate, those that are affected by this server problem will get the error message unable to recognize media format. Zaap is working on the servers and will be fixed later tonight.

Server maintenance? They should announce/inform customers first! Many people had no idea what's going on. Zaaptv needs to update their website regularly and provide a better customer service and support.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by ilker View Post
    Server maintenance? They should announce/inform customers first! Many people had no idea what's going on. Zaaptv needs to update their website regularly and provide a better customer service and support.
    I agree... they should have announced it before hand... maybe they didn't plan for any down time and just ran into problems along the way... not sure at this point.

I hope those issues will be solved soon. We couldn't watch almost anything from interruptions and disconnections! It's Ramadan and there are so many TV shows that we need to watch. For me I have interruptions ever few seconds with re-buffering over and over!!

Administrator
    They are probably getting a lot of traffic with Ramadan.... that would be my guess as to why some channels are buffering. I will ask them about it and see how long until they figure it will be resolved.

For the last 24 hours most of the Arabic channels are not working probably, due to buffering, we couldn’t watch the Arabic series continuously.

Yesterday the channels were again very slow, almost all of them due to buffering and today the zaap tv server is down. No channels again. I am doubting that zaap tv is scam!!!

The channels work OK only after midnight and of course not all of them! For example, syria channels and Jordan are impossible to watch without buffering every few seconds. I just can't tolerate it. Now I'm watching all series and shows on internet instead of ZAAP! 400$ thrown away!

Super Moderator
    Hey guys, I've had the Zaap for about a year now. Issues come and go, but they usually resolve them pretty quick! I would just be patient with this time of the year due to the load of people watching their servers!