Zaaptv HD509N
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Moderators Wanted

Administrator

Moderators Wanted

Want to help grow this site and help members with issues? We are currently looking for moderators to help answer questions and manage daily forum activity. If you have a Zaaptv receiver and are interested, apply here.

Hello, I was already helping others in the Blog of Masrawy, maybe I can help a bit whenever I can.

Administrator
    Hi Tony, that would be great. We could definitely use the extra help on here. We are going to be assigning moderator status next week and you are definitely going to be considered.

Quote Originally Posted by Mohammad View Post
    Want to help grow this site and help members with issues? We are currently looking for moderators to help answer questions and manage daily forum activity. If you have a Zaaptv receiver and are interested, apply here.
    Hi Mohammad Im intersted in this as I have Zaap Tv and Im in Australia and the other side of the world.. i thnk I can Help others

Hi Tony from Venezuela ,Thank you for your help . It seem to me that you are expert and I am sure that all will benefit your help. Jimmy from USA

Hi Jimmy, Im no expert in every matter, I only do my best... I just wish to have a better support.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by samsam View Post
    Hi Mohammad Im intersted in this as I have Zaap Tv and Im in Australia and the other side of the world.. i thnk I can Help others
    Hi SamSam, we will definitely keep you in consideration for a moderator on here Thanks for applying, we will be assigning mods very soon

Hello everyone!!
    i'm from Quebec, Canada, i own a ZAAP TV for more than a year now. i certainly can give a hand as a mod.

********Link removed
    Last edited by Mohammad; 08-09-2012 at 07:45 AM. Reason: no links or advertising

Administrator
    For anyone looking to help out around here or wants to be a mod, we will be looking at people who are able to share their knowledge and help answer questions on the forum. If you are helping out on here, we will probably approach you to be a moderator on here.