Thread: Zaaptv HD309N Coming Soon! New Zaaptv receiver.

Zaaptv HD309N Coming Soon! New Zaaptv receiver.

Good news, Im glad to announce that Zaaptv has a new model of their popular receiver coming in 2 weeks called the Zaaptv HD309N. Over the current model you are going to see a lot of new features including recording capabilities, wifi, faster channel changing, more channels, and lots of extra video on demand. This is going to be a BIG upgrade over the current model and it is going to cost a little bit more then the current model. It sounds like they are no longer making the older HD209N and they are just going to exclusively sell the HD309N now. There is going to be a lot of extra features on this box that are much improved from the previous version. I am waiting for a demo unit to arrive here and will post screen shots as soon as I can.

Administrator
    Good news indeed. Its been a long run with the HD209N and good to see that Zaaptv HD309N is coming soon. Screen shots or video would be great!!

I just got the HD209N not too long ago; what will happen to mine if I want to upgrade? Do I have to buy the new box or do they have a way to upgrade the old boxes?

yeah what will happen to the existing HD209N? I bought mine 3 weeks ago for $400 is it going to have the latest upgrade aswell? its a shame if my box going to be useless.

Administrator
    The H209N will still work fine with the same features it currently has... you will not need to upgrade your box or anything. the new model just has more features that customers have been asking for, like the option to record channels.

Hogan, thanks for the info but Zaap needs to upgrade there servers to be able to handle the traffic and not sell units as you can see a lot of people are unhappy with this product, poor performance and technical support , but when it come to sells they do answer the phone, but for technical issues there are not there that is bad business and will catch up very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Kostas View Post
    Hogan, thanks for the info but Zaap needs to upgrade there servers to be able to handle the traffic and not sell units as you can see a lot of people are unhappy with this product, poor performance and technical support , but when it come to sells they do answer the phone, but for technical issues there are not there that is bad business and will catch up very soon.
    I think this is bad news for those who bought the Zaap before two or three weeks ago, like me, and it is good news for those that didn't buy the Zaap yet. The sales person should at least acknowledge the buyers that a new model is coming out, but of course that is impossible! I think that the Zaap people are introducing the new model so that they wash their hands from the problems associated with the old model. I hope that is not true, but the only news and support that I get is from this web site and especially from Mohammad and I thank them for all of that and any body responding in the site.
    I agree that Zaap needs to improve the server before they introduce the new model and that I think is critical.

Nabil, you hit it right on the nail, Zaap has a large inventory of the HD209N and you can find at discount prices through the net. Once the new model is out they will no longer support any products, they dont answer e-mails and totally ignore you. And if it's out of warranty and have server issues the will blame it on your module and they will try to sell you a new module. That's all it is to it. it's a shame.

ZAAPTV HD309N is comimg soon...

************Link removed. No advertising allowed.
    Last edited by Mohammad; 08-09-2012 at 07:47 AM. Reason: Link removed. No advertising allowed.