Thread: Anyone tried the Zaaptv HD309N?

Administrator

Post Anyone tried the Zaaptv HD309N?

If anyone has tried the Zaaptv HD309N yet, please post your review here!! We are looking forward to hearing from any people who have access to one of these new boxes. What channels does it have, features, etc. If you have pictures please post them too.

Zaaptv has to fix some issues first I reckon. If you continue to receive messages like "unable to retrieving data from Zaaptv server" , "server busy", keeps "buffering" etc. no use upgrading your unit. I do not expect BIG difference unless ZAAPTV servers upgraded and met heavy traffic. I will wait until it's available and reviewed. Anyway, I believe faster processor will make a lot of difference and HD209N models prices will go down as well. According to a website: HD309N extras and better features like:Built-In Wireless
    • Built-In HDMI Cable
    • Intel Processor
    • More Channels
    • More Videos
    • Flip Faster Through Channels
    • Thousands of Media Playing Options
    • Recording Options

REQUIREMENTS

• High Speed Internet connection (Min 2Mbps Download or More)

So what happens to the HD209N?

Quote Originally Posted by PoisonCobra View Post
    So what happens to the HD209N?
    Nothing. It will continue to work as it is but they claim HD309N comes with better intel processor and will work faster etc..

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by ilker View Post
    Zaaptv has to fix some issues first I reckon. If you continue to receive messages like "unable to retrieving data from Zaaptv server" , "server busy", keeps "buffering" etc. no use upgrading your unit. I do not expect BIG difference unless ZAAPTV servers upgraded and met heavy traffic. I will wait until it's available and reviewed. Anyway, I believe faster processor will make a lot of difference and HD209N models prices will go down as well. According to a website: HD309N extras and better features like:Built-In Wireless
    • Built-In HDMI Cable
    • Intel Processor
    • More Channels
    • More Videos
    • Flip Faster Through Channels
    • Thousands of Media Playing Options
    • Recording Options

REQUIREMENTS

• High Speed Internet connection (Min 2Mbps Download or More)

I believe Zaaptv's technicians have been working overtime on getting the bugs worked out of the new box and will be focusing on the channels and servers as usual now.

No links allowed
    Last edited by Mohammad; 08-09-2012 at 08:49 AM. Reason: No links allowed

I just received my new zaap tv receiver HD309N but it is not included all MBC group, can you inform me what should i do

Thanks
    Hussein

We just received three the new zaap tv receiver HD309N but it is not included all MBC group, can you inform me what should i do

Thanks
    Hussein