Zaaptv HD509N
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zaaptv HD209N problems i have

Unhappy Zaaptv HD209N problems i have

Hi Zaaptv members

I have zaaptv HD209N, my zaaptv keep buffering and the picture always freezes, I always check the internet speed and it's between 24 to 28Mbps, I am not sure what I need to do as I am unable to watch any channel without a buffering problems that happens every few seconds. My router is fine, I have done a resting, are there any other solutions????

If you can give me some feedback that would be greatly appreciated.

Is MBC work with you?

MBC GROUP does not work from yesterday till now, Thats bad specially in RAMADAN.
    Please What WE can do to fix it?

hi please my channel group mbc1 doesn't work

dose not work what can i do

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by ali View Post
    dose not work what can i do
    Everyone is having the same problem with the specialty channels on the 209 and 309 right now... Zaaptv is aware of the problem and hopefully have it fixed shortly. Not much we can do but wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Mohammad View Post
    Everyone is having the same problem with the specialty channels on the 209 and 309 right now... Zaaptv is aware of the problem and hopefully have it fixed shortly. Not much we can do but wait.
    Hi Guys in Australia 209 is buffering. I am getting alot of calls from customers. Is this problem any where else in the world Specially USA?? Weve been told its only australia and they are trying to fix it.
    409 works gret thou. Any one heaving issues with 409?

Quote Originally Posted by zaaptvaustralia View Post
    Hi Guys in Australia 209 is buffering. I am getting alot of calls from customers. Is this problem any where else in the world Specially USA?? Weve been told its only australia and they are trying to fix it.
    409 works gret thou. Any one heaving issues with 409?
    my 409 is working excellent

Hello,
    I have ZAAP 209N for 2 years now and having problems since then . Most of the Arabic channels disappeared like all Dream, all MBC and all Hayat.I am not into Technology so I feel lost and frustrated. Sent ZAAP emails and I keep getting the same answer - reset - which is not fixing the issue. Can you please help with detailed steps to follow. Thank you so much.

yes, I have the same problem, buffering every few seconds. All most of the channels has disappeared after resetting the zap. please advise. Thanks

It seems that this problem is happening for alot of zaaptv and I emailed the zaaptv support and they said it is the internet. My internet speed is 25 mbps and there is no problem with it so I think it is related to the device itself. Also the utube is not working.

Quote Originally Posted by Nice flower View Post
    Hi Zaaptv members

I have zaaptv HD209N, my zaaptv keep buffering and the picture always freezes, I always check the internet speed and it's between 24 to 28Mbps, I am not sure what I need to do as I am unable to watch any channel without a buffering problems that happens every few seconds. My router is fine, I have done a resting, are there any other solutions????

If you can give me some feedback that would be greatly appreciated.