Zaaptv HD509N
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Not receiving any channels

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4

    Not receiving any channels

    It seems that I can only access the server for a few hours everyday. Outside these hours I get a no stream message or unable to access server and to try later. This is not only my issue but a lot of people here in Sydney Australia. We tried everything but nothing is working. Any help?
    Thanks:

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by karam View Post
    It seems that I can only access the server for a few hours everyday. Outside these hours I get a no stream message or unable to access server and to try later. This is not only my issue but a lot of people here in Sydney Australia. We tried everything but nothing is working. Any help?
    Thanks:
    I do not get the messages any more however the system keeps re-loading evry 30 seconds. It was not like that before.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by karam View Post
    I do not get the messages any more however the system keeps re-loading evry 30 seconds. It was not like that before.
    This issue is common in 209 these days. Keep contacting *** Link removed***
    409 is not heaving any of these issues thou
    Last edited by Mohammad; 07-21-2013 at 04:13 AM. Reason: link removed

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    13
    what about 309???? also ***link removed *** are not answering they answere me twice then stopped!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Mohammad; 07-21-2013 at 04:14 AM. Reason: link removed

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by manalelnassery View Post
    what about 309???? also **** are not answering they answere me twice then stopped!!!!!!!
    are you also in Australia???? Here is what you can do to help zaap tv fix the issue with australian models of zaap 209 and 309

    **** No links please ****

    here is text from the site

    If you are calling about the buffering issues with older HD209N model please follow folowing Steps to help us resolve the problem

    Email us trace routs of your internet provider (Only for technical people) email address: ***** No email links please ****
    IP address for tracroute is 37.46.199.13

    for how to traceroute visit *** Link removed ****

    We have been advised by zaaptv that they are fixing issues with older models but they need this info. Problem is only with Australian Internet providers


    BAsically go to command promt and type

    tracert 37.46.119.13


    and email to ***Link Removed***

    try sending text version or just picture otherwise
    Last edited by Mohammad; 07-21-2013 at 04:13 AM. Reason: Removed Links and email

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    18
    please don't remove email as we are trying to fix the issue. any ways if not please email them to support@*********** directly other wise thanks

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4

    Thanks

    - However this is too technical for me. Can you please explain what is "Link removed" and how do I visit it.

    Karam


    Quote Originally Posted by zaaptvaustralia View Post
    are you also in Australia???? Here is what you can do to help zaap tv fix the issue with australian models of zaap 209 and 309

    **** No links please ****

    here is text from the site

    If you are calling about the buffering issues with older HD209N model please follow folowing Steps to help us resolve the problem

    Email us trace routs of your internet provider (Only for technical people) email address: ***** No email links please ****
    IP address for tracroute is 37.46.199.13

    for how to traceroute visit *** Link removed ****

    We have been advised by zaaptv that they are fixing issues with older models but they need this info. Problem is only with Australian Internet providers


    BAsically go to command promt and type

    tracert 37.46.119.13


    and email to ***Link Removed***

    try sending text version or just picture otherwise

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by karam View Post
    - However this is too technical for me. Can you please explain what is "Link removed" and how do I visit it.

    Karam
    hi sorry correction to theearlier message please ue following ip address for trace


    tracert 37.46.199.13

    not the one given earlier

    pleae email to ******* or alternativelly to ********
    Last edited by Mohammad; 07-21-2013 at 09:18 PM. Reason: emails removed. No emails please

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by zaaptvaustralia View Post
    hi sorry correction to theearlier message please ue following ip address for trace


    tracert 37.46.199.13

    not the one given earlier

    pleae email to ********* or alternativelly to *************
    GOOD NEWS PROBLEM HAS BEEN FIXED. ZAAP IS BACK IN AUSTRALIA. Any one still heaving a problem please eep us uptodate. HD 409 is running great and now it also has some great channels for sports
    Last edited by Mohammad; 07-21-2013 at 09:19 PM. Reason: emails removed. No emails please.

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4
    Yes it is back working good. Thanks ZAAPTV AUST.

    Quote Originally Posted by zaaptvaustralia View Post
    GOOD NEWS PROBLEM HAS BEEN FIXED. ZAAP IS BACK IN AUSTRALIA. Any one still heaving a problem please eep us uptodate. HD 409 is running great and now it also has some great channels for sports

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •