Zaaptv HD509N
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ZaapTV SOLUTION to lost channels

Quote Originally Posted by Mohammad View Post
    We haven't seen any limit on the number of files that you can load onto the Zaaptv HD409N. Give it a shot and load them all at once!
    Dear Mohammad,

As an administrator here, does the jailbreak still work and valid? Also, if this didn't work on my 309 device, will that "break" my device and then it become unusable?

Thank you!

Can somebody confirm that the jail break from http://freemyzaaptv.blogspot.com still works? and where can I download it from?

Thanks

Hi guys,

would you please provide me with link for the first file or upload it again if you can?

Thanks!

Hi, the link that U posted is dead

Hello, the sports jailbreak file still opens, however I think Al-Jazeera Sports channels have gone through some rebranding and changed satellite frequencies. I don't get them any more (except +5) as they all say the internet stream is down.

Is anyone working on this, if not will you PLEASE do

I'm having the same problem as Hassano is having. All Jazeera Sport channels are not working due to change of frequencies I believe. Please.. we need an update.

Thank you in advance.

Hi Mohmmed, We lost AlJazera Sports; as you probably knows, do you know what is the plan? is ZaapTV going to update them with AlJazera beIN new channels? will we need to have new jailbreak file?

beIN 2, 3, 4 & 5 have now replaced AJS 7, 8, 9 & 10 with the jailbreak, I really hope they are able to update the other especially beIN 1 because it carries some important live games!

thank you guys- will anyone of you can confirm that we are going to get All Aljazeera Sport channels back? and how soon- ZAAPTV will be out of business if they keep doing that to their customers. when I bought my device they told me there will not be any new devices for about two years. 509 came out in less than a month- They told me Aljazeera Channels will be available all the time- Here you go we lost them. Thank you for bringing back 2.3.4. and 5 but we are really want all of them back.

Hello, I'm missing Al-Iraqia (العراقية) on ZaapTV 509n, when I bought the device a couple of days ago, I couldn't find it, and I checked all over and it's not there, I find this odd because Al-Iraqia Sport (العراقية الرياضية) is on the list, but the main Al-Iraqia TV is not. This channel is one of the main reasons I bought this device, I would really appreciate an answer explaining how I could maybe add this channel, whether it's by Jailbreak or any other way, Thank You
    P.S. I was also wondering about the rest of the beIN sports channels, Thanks