Zaaptv HD509N
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ZaapTV SOLUTION to lost channels

Mnawras.. The Al-Iraqia been out of service for sometime now and not even showing on the list. For thr bein sport only four channels are showing right now. I hope there will be a new update to the jailbreak to show the rest of the channels. I heard there are about 20 channels for beIn.

So, is there no way for me to add Al-Iraqia?

assalamo alaikom ,thank you Mohammed everything went perfect and all the mbc channels are working fine except mbc drama . please keep us updated with any future changes & thank you again

Guys I try the new jail break it doesn't work.

Please advise.

It doesn't help when people post in different threads about the same topic.

JB worked fine yesterday for me. If you have a Mac, check other threads for tips.

the file is working perfectly on 509 but not on 409. any idea?

Quote Originally Posted by dahmana View Post
    Guys I try the new jail break it doesn't work.

Please advise.
    It should work; I have both old & new jailbreak files working. Make sure the USB is completely blank before you copy the jailbreaker files. Insert the USB, while one of the channels is on, wait for a min, a message will come up, select ok. then go to the TV menu; go all the way to the of end of the TV channel categories, you will find the channels that you have on the USB dispalyed (do NOT have USA & UK jailbreaker files together at the same time on the USB)
    Last edited by hamed; 03-16-2014 at 06:18 AM.

Is there a way tp add the Sports channels on 509, and does it need to be Jailbroken?
    Sorry is my questions sound primitive but I'm new to ZAAPTV.
    btw mine keeps on freezing the last week!! and comes back with servers are busy for hours
    thanks in advance

Hello I was wondering if you can get a yemeni channel bundle. Channels like suhail tv and seba. Much appreciation.

Hey guys; Is there any jailbeaker for the beIN Sport channels? I can not find any? I know overseas they have they their boxes updated to get the beIN channels again, anyone knows how to get them back to ZaapTV?