Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 118
Arabic Channels - Page 2
Zaaptv HD509N
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Arabic Channels

All the channels not working! It says "Unable to access zaaptv server. Please try again later"
    Is there something I can do?

has this problem happened before? ive only had my device for a short while, i havent been able to access anything all day

Yes this is not the first or the last time that Zaap is playing ignorant. There servers are not able to handle the traffic period. Until they add additional servers this issue will not go away. I bet they have a primary and a secondary server and when they get hit with a lot of traffic a fall over occurs and you get the message "Zaap server is unavailable try later" I have 2 pods for over 2 years and I haven't seeing any improvement. The have come out with 2 receivers and all have there own issues that's all I have to say for today.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by frustrated View Post
    has this problem happened before? ive only had my device for a short while, i havent been able to access anything all day
    We've never seen problems with the Zaaptv like the past month... I dont think its going to be a problem forever. Mine worked great for the past year and a half.

I dont have any problem with my Zaap tv everything seems fine. For those who have errors or buffering sessions please understand Zaaptv has added few new channels last week therefor the effect from the server can cause some buffering and due for high demand usage aswell specialy in this month of Ramadan.

Today most of the Arabic channels are not working,please reply if anyone have the same problem,

Zuhair, Can you please name the channels? and specify the error?

PoisonCobra,The channels......MBC drama, Al Baghdadia2,Al Sharquia drama.Al fourat Abu Dahbi 1,......etc. The error( un able to recognize the media format),,Regards

I will get back to you very soon.

This unable to recognize the media format is becoming an everyday thing and i'm about just fed up with this nonsense .i cannot even contact the customer service .i had this zaaptv for 6 weeks and already i've seen all kind of messages including,Array,now i get this on all channels .. does anyone have a phone # where these people could be contacted cause i'm about to report them to the business bureau.this nothing but a scam