Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 118
Zaaptv****
Zaaptv HD509N

Thread: Zaaptv****

Lightbulb Zaaptv****

Dear ZaapTV Forum,

It is great to find a community that is dedicated to ZaapTV products. My name is Ivan Gonzalez, Marketing Manager of the new distributor of ZaapTV in the USA. I am here to answer any questions you may have about the device. I want to gain the trust of this community and show that we truly care about our customers.

We have costumer support technicians on stand by for your needs at no links or emial@****** from 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM (M-S, Central Time)

This is a new chapter for ZaapTV and I know this forum is going to grow from this point forward as you should expect greater things to come from the HD409N

Thank you for your time.

(Admin please sticky this)
    Last edited by Mohammad; 09-17-2013 at 01:17 AM. Reason: No email advertising or phone number advertising.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivan ********** View Post
    Dear ZaapTV Forum,

It is great to find a community that is dedicated to ZaapTV products. My name is Ivan Gonzalez, Marketing Manager of the new distributor of ZaapTV in the USA. I am here to answer any questions you may have about the device. I want to gain the trust of this community and show that we truly care about our customers.

We have costumer support technicians on stand by for your needs at ****** from 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM (M-S, Central Time)

This is a new chapter for ZaapTV and I know this forum is going to grow from this point forward as you should expect greater things to come from the HD409N

Thank you for your time.

(Admin please sticky this)
    Hello and welcome to the forum Ivan. Glad to see you posting on here. It is good to see dealers and distributors on here. We are trying to keep any free advertising off the forum, even offers such as yours for tech support. If you are interested in advertising on the forum you can email me at admin@zaaptvforum.com and we can discuss it. I hope you will understand and continue to enjoy the forum.

Mohammad,

Sure no problem. I only listed the phone number as a way for customers to get customer support.

Regards,

No Audio

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan View Post
    Mohammad,

Sure no problem. I only listed the phone number as a way for customers to get customer support.

Regards,
    My Zaaptv is less than a year old, the problem with the Audio started 2 days ago, I can't get the sound on any of the stations, can someone please help m with this issue.
    Thanks,
    Lina

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivan View Post
    Mohammad,

Regards,
    Please no emails or phone numbers here. It looks like you have good intentions of wanting to help and we hope that you can help members out from the forum here. If you are interested in advertising your web site, email address or phone number, contact me via email and we can figure out the best way for both of us. No more posting your email address, phone number or mentioning your web site at all please. It would be a free for all if we didn't control this.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by lina View Post
    My Zaaptv is less than a year old, the problem with the Audio started 2 days ago, I can't get the sound on any of the stations, can someone please help m with this issue.
    Thanks,
    Lina
    Please try with the other cables and see if that fixes the issue. Either HDMI or RCA cables. If both are having the same problem it might be a good idea to contact the dealer you purchased from to see if they can warranty it.

Hello.

suddenly my zaaptv box stopped working. I get a recovery data mode message and to press OK to restore. I do that and it takes about 15 minutes then does the same thing over. I tried pressing OK while powering the box to factory restore, also after restarting doing the same thing.

any idea?