Zaaptv HD509N

Thread: Youtube not wirking

Youtube not working

I have a HD209N, and for the last 2 days, i cannot surf or search on youtube. I just says no internet connection but i can see all the Arabic channels, so the internet is working fine is just youtube that is not working.
    Last edited by suzettedu; 09-09-2013 at 12:11 AM.

I have the same problem and it has been like this for one week and both devices (zaaptv and maaxtv) are not diplaying any results for utube. I tried different things but nothing worked. If I find a solution I will post it here.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by nabil View Post
    I have the same problem and it has been like this for one week and both devices (zaaptv and maaxtv) are not diplaying any results for utube. I tried different things but nothing worked. If I find a solution I will post it here.
    No solution for this yet. Your going to need to wait for Zaaptv to fix this on the old devices.

The support team is trying to fix this problem, so good luck.

Good afternoon, the application programming interface broke on the 209 and 309 because of their old software. Support is working on it, sorry for the inconvenience. The HD409N is working perfectly.

Is this fix for YouTube still coming? What is going on?

Quote Originally Posted by AramPadan View Post
    Is this fix for YouTube still coming? What is going on?
    I don't think that utube will ever come back to the old zaaptv 209 because the utube format changed and therfore there will no solution to that as I think. Mine never came back and I was very upset about it and this is why I upgraded to 409 and with it (409) I am still having problems.

Welcome to club zaaptv where nothing is working it's not even a good looking box that i could use for decoration .it would definitely cost less than $385.00 to buy a decoration..they all the same HD209N,309,409,509and probably U'll see 609,709 and so on...these ppl are buying the package for a year .and after the year is over you're on you own.

Mine is HD509N and still YouTube has stopped working, I cannot connect the zap to my tablet

Zaap support sent me this to resolve the you tube issue
    YouTube has been updated , please follow these steps to update your YouTube :

1 - Please press Menu on your remote control
    2 - Please instal/re-install YouTube : Go to Apps - Marketplace - Multimedia - select YouTube and press OK
    3 - To access YouTube press Menu and go to App - Installed Apps and select the YouTube ( NOT the one with RED )

I haven't tried it yet hope it will work
    Last edited by mckevin; 08-18-2015 at 04:22 AM. Reason: updateing