Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 118
HD409N Manufacture Reset
Zaaptv HD509N

Thread: HD409N Manufacture Reset

HD409N Manufacture Reset

Does anyone know how to reset HD409N to the manufacture state; so I can choose a different country during the set up?
    There is an option "reset to manufacture", you can get it to form the setup menu (by clicking 'menu' key on the remote while system starting after reboot).
    This option is manufacture reset requires a password; I contacted ZaapTV customer support (which they do NOT know anything!) they told I can use my pincode that they e-mailed that I received when I registered my device. But it did not work!!!

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by hamed View Post
    Does anyone know how to reset HD409N to the manufacture state; so I can choose a different country during the set up?
    There is an option "reset to manufacture", you can get it to form the setup menu (by clicking 'menu' key on the remote while system starting after reboot).
    This option is manufacture reset requires a password; I contacted ZaapTV customer support (which they do NOT know anything!) they told I can use my pincode that they e-mailed that I received when I registered my device. But it did not work!!!
    That pin seems to be a closely guarded secret. I dont think reseting the device and selecting a different country will change anything... maybe just stick with the jailbreaks. They seem to be working great.

Quote Originally Posted by hamed View Post
    Contact your reselar again and told them you sold your zaap tv to someone he live in defrint stat and provide them with your zaap tv serial number and ask them about reseting your registration.
    after 24 hour you will get a messge on your screen you have to register un plug your zaap tv from the power and re plug it again and you are on registration menu .

Quote Originally Posted by Mohammad View Post
    That pin seems to be a closely guarded secret. I dont think reseting the device and selecting a different country will change anything... maybe just stick with the jailbreaks. They seem to be working great.
    It will be possible in the next update on december

mohammad I just bought my zaap 409 and the jail file but did nt save them to my fav . fo I removed the usb from zaap and ther gone . now I am trying to put the file again in my zaap but wont do anything after I insert the usb with file in ti into my zaap . please help

Samer,

I had the same problem, First.. delete all the files on your flash drive and re-download the jailbreak file on it.

The reason for doing that is because when you insert the flash drive on your zaaptv it will create a folder. So you need to make sure you either delete this folder or best thing to do is to delete everything and add the jailbreak file to it.

Turn off your zaaptv and disconnected from power and then restart it.

Insert the flash drive with the new jailbreak file and let it to be recognized. When you get the message on your screen choose yes or OK. Don't remember exactly what you get.

Then go to the channel list, browes to the top where you can veiw your favorit channels and other listed categories. Shift to the end till you see the package that you installed. Go to each channel and add it to the favorite list that way you don't lose them. Once you are done from that. Turn off your Zaaptv again and take the flash drive off.

I hope this will work for you.

I need to know how to register my zaaptv box