Thread: changing network setting and adding a channel

changing network setting and adding a channel

Hi,

I just bought a Zaaptv HD409N. I am usng a WiFi connection but I need to change cabel. How do I do that? And I am missing a channel. Is't possible to add it to channel list?

Never used IPTV before. Hence my questions.

Thank you in advance.

Q 1: Hit the menu button when the device is starting up. Then you can change the connection settings.
    Q 2: I think it's not possible to add channels on this new device. Very disappointing. I like the device very much. But because of that reason I am thinking of returning it and buy another device.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by kollahen View Post
    Q 1: Hit the menu button when the device is starting up. Then you can change the connection settings.
    Q 2: I think it's not possible to add channels on this new device. Very disappointing. I like the device very much. But because of that reason I am thinking of returning it and buy another device.
    There is no need to add channels manually with the 409. Try out the jailbreak files and you can add a lot of premium channels.

Thank you for your reply. I am lacking many Kurdish channels. I e-mailed them about it but I doubt they will answer.