Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New ZaapTV - Unable to access ZaapTv Server

New ZaapTV - Unable to access ZaapTv Server

Have a new ZaapTV device, internet works and fast - testing in the 20MB
    most of the time, when browsing zapptv menus, i get the error stating "Unable to access ZaapTv Server. Please try agin later"
    and the light on the device turn from green into yellow/amber
    some times - it DOES work, and i can watch channels i want
    this is during browsing menus, or clicking on a channel to view.... randomly most of the time - arabic or other channels all the same
    i registered device, restored, reset everything and tried.... most of the time get the error - been like this for almost a week
    in addition, some channels (like al jazeera) always gives me the message "This internet stream are temporary unavailable"

Please advice.....
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Have a new ZaapTV device, internet works and fast - testing in the 20MB
    most of the time, when browsing zapptv menus, i get the error stating "Unable to access ZaapTv Server. Please try agin later"
    and the light on the device turn from green into yellow/amber
    some times - it DOES work, and i can watch channels i want
    this is during browsing menus, or clicking on a channel to view.... randomly most of the time - arabic or other channels all the same
    i registered device, restored, reset everything and tried.... most of the time get the error - been like this for almost a week
    in addition, some channels (like al jazeera) always gives me the message "This internet stream are temporary unavailable"

Please advice.....
    Thanks
    I am having the same exact problem as Batman. My ZaapTV was working perfectly when I got it last week but now it is exactly how Batman described it. I also tried everything from resetting everything to unplugging for 8 hours (registered the first day I received it) and it still is not working for me. Any other solutions?

I also noticed that when I first received ZaapTV and I click on LiveArabic, it would pop up a message saying there was server maintenance but it still worked perfectly. Now there is no message and it doesn't work well.

If anyone could help, that would be great.

Thanks!

Thank u d5amu3l for confirming the problem, looks like this is not an isolated incident .... Let's wait and see if support or anyone else has any solutions to offer.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Ratmi View Post
    Hi guys,

I have the same problem with live TV since while. I have 2 friends asked me information about ZaapTV and I advised them to wait before ordering.

ZaapTV have to move quickly before it is too late and they will loose this business.
    C'Mon ZaapTV..... whats up with this error all over the place. The device is useless as this pops up all the time !!

I m having exactly the same issue; I ve tried unlplug it, reset it ... almost every tips done
    still the same issue !?
    it seems problem is due to zaaptv server itself
    hopefully is gonna be fixed very soon
    Last edited by oneman; 07-30-2012 at 05:46 AM.

Exact same problem here !

Days later, I am still having this issue... Where is ZaapTv admin and support?... This device errors as such so many times, it is almost useless ... This device was a waste of money

Dear ZaapTv support and forum experts, any support you give is appreciated ...
    Thanks

To be fair. The device is functioning very normal today.

YES... Today, for the first time since I got it.... It works

wow.... 2 days in a row, and the device is working good..... no problem navigating menus, and most of the channels are streaming well....
    Keeping fingers crossed