Zaaptv HD509N

Thread: problem with wifi please help me

problem with wifi please help me

i purchases zaaptv hd 409n I received it befor 2 weeks ago , it was working great at the start and i connected it to the internet through WiFi,after i connected it asked my to update the firmware, i updated it and when it restarted no WiFi connection was available, it was down and the search for the WiFi networks in the basic menu showed an empty list although internet connection through an ethernet cable was possible. plese let me know what can i do to get back wifi to work as befor?

I contacted support them sent to me a broken link and they believed it to contain older fw, I tried several times to contact them again they do not respond my inquiries.

Any one can help with this problem?
    Last edited by tareq; 10-20-2013 at 12:42 AM.

Yes Tqrea you can have the old firmware
    Go to http://www.***********/support/downloads/ and Download ZAAPTV HD409N Firmware Image (.img format)
    then save it on your usb then disconect power from your zaap tv hd409n and plug in your usb drive on the zaap tv then put the power back on zaap tv hf409n a red line appear on the top of your tv updating firmware when finish zaap tv will be start when start complet un plug your usb drive
    I test it before i till you what to do

Thank you mrbeen for your respond.
    I tried what you write many times before I contact zaaptv poor support, it did not work.
    I need the old version of the firmware if you have it?

Tareq, or anyone else that can help
    I have similar exact problem you have. If you already find a solution, can you share it with me. Thanks

Old firmware does not work... same problem.

i have the solution (use external wifi stick ) WiFi Wlan Stick 150Mbps .
    http://www.ebay.de/itm/WiFi-Wlan-Sti...item4d1497e1f3

Mr Alkurdi, thank you for sharing your experience with us
    actually i know about this solution, but why we must use an extra part to make it gonna work? since we paid extra to get a zaaptv equipped with wifi? I do not know why this fucking support does not bother to respond our inquiries.

Agree with Tareq. This is a design problem. The company should recall and fix the problem. It is the company responsibility. I think we should gather information of people with the issue and see a lawyer to sue the company