Zaaptv HD509N

Thread: Feezing and utube problems HD409

Feezing and utube problems HD409

I bought three ZAAPTV HD 409 devices as part of upgrading from HD209 and that was before two weeks.
    I have the following questions and notes:
    1) There is freezing and slow motion happening to the three devices and I know that it is not the internet or modem and router problem since not only the internet is fast (25 mbps) but it is also happening with my brother that lives at another location and he even has faster internet (business type) and the three devices at the two location are experiencing same problem. Is there a solution for this because really this is annoying. I thought that paying extra money would solve the problems that I had with ZAAPTV HD209!!!

2) Can you please do some thing about the following:
    -The utube doesn’t play the videos continuously like the regular utube and every time the video ends you have to go back again to “search” and type again to get the same results and then select the second video and so on. This is really waste of time and is not practical at all.

By the way I tried to turn off the ZAAPTV and also reset the modem and the router and it is still doing the same thing, freezing and slowing!

What can I say more than this!!!!!

Administrator
    I haven't had any freezing on mine. what channels are freezing? All of them? I dont use youtube much so cant really say if thats normal or not.

GO to the setting and press reboot they gona ask you about pin code give your pin code that you get in your mail when you did your registration. i hope it will fix your problem with youtube .
    and for your 2nd quastion thair is new update will be soon maybe will be batter .
    Quote Originally Posted by nabil View Post
    I bought three ZAAPTV HD 409 devices as part of upgrading from HD209 and that was before two weeks.
    I have the following questions and notes:
    1) There is freezing and slow motion happening to the three devices and I know that it is not the internet or modem and router problem since not only the internet is fast (25 mbps) but it is also happening with my brother that lives at another location and he even has faster internet (business type) and the three devices at the two location are experiencing same problem. Is there a solution for this because really this is annoying. I thought that paying extra money would solve the problems that I had with ZAAPTV HD209!!!

2) Can you please do some thing about the following:
    -The utube doesn’t play the videos continuously like the regular utube and every time the video ends you have to go back again to “search” and type again to get the same results and then select the second video and so on. This is really waste of time and is not practical at all.

By the way I tried to turn off the ZAAPTV and also reset the modem and the router and it is still doing the same thing, freezing and slowing!

What can I say more than this!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mrbeen View Post
    GO to the setting and press reboot they gona ask you about pin code give your pin code that you get in your mail when you did your registration. i hope it will fix your problem with youtube .
    and for your 2nd quastion thair is new update will be soon maybe will be batter .
    Thank you Mrbeen and Mohammad for your reply and I have the following notes:
    I did try the following during the previous days and nothing worked and I mean nothing.
    I tried to reboot the devices and after rebooting, the channels start to slow down and freeze again for ever, until I unpluged then pluged the devices and then the channels worked and after period of time (some times it takes long time, more than one hour) same problem happens.
    I checked the modem and the router and the speed of the internet and there is nothing wrong with them (my speed is more than 15 mbps, although it should be 20 mbps).
    I called the Comcast technician and after examining the modem, router, cable, connections, splitters he said there is nothing wrong with the internet and the components.
    The same problem is happening to my brother and he lives at different area and have faster internet then mine.
    The freezing is happening to some of the channels that I watch like:
    ANB, Top Movies, Nile Comedy, etc., also when I select Movies then Arabic Shows then The Voice 2012 it shows part of it then it slows down or freezes.
    The ZAAPTV HD 409 is worse than ZAAPTV HD209 and I mean much, much worse than it.

Just to let you know that concerning the HD409 and for long time the utube never worked and now there is no utube at all and this is not for my device only but for others that own ZAAPTV 409. Can we add utube to the 409 through applications and how can I do that?