Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 118
Wirless Wifi on Zaap HD 409N stopped working?
Zaaptv HD509N

Thread: Wirless Wifi on Zaap HD 409N stopped working?

Wirless Wifi on Zaap HD 409N stopped working?

My Wireless or wifi on my Zaap HD409 N stopped working after I updated the firmware. When I try to connect thru wifi, the search for the WiFi networks in the basic menu showed an empty list, although the internet connection through an ethernet cable is working and my wirelss signal in the house is strong.
    Please let me know what can i do to get back wifi to work on my Zaap 409 as it initially did before I updated the firmware?

Any one can help with this problem?

I have this same problem! Why did these people release a firmware that fucked up the system

I even tried to revert back to old firmware (downloaded from the site) and it did not work.

Someone please help!

i have the solution (use external wifi stick ) WiFi Wlan Stick 150Mbps .
    Last edited by Mohammad; 11-18-2013 at 09:33 AM. Reason: link not valid

The files worked great! The sport channel jailbreak is my favorite!
    I think I'll have to treat myself to a new buy sexy leggings uk soon.

I have the same problem. I think there is defect in the device design. The company should be responsible for recall or provide solution. Instead, Zaap is not providing the correct service and pretending the issue is in the unit. This is a design issue! We should all get a list of people with problems and see a lawyer