Thread: Al Jazeera sport + is down

Unhappy Al Jazeera sport + is down

Hi i just want to know if everybody have is problem... I had jazeera sport + but JSC 5+ its not on its jsc new or global and now 6+ 7+ 8+ 9+ 10+ its now working but 1+ 2+ 3+ 4+ its working fine.. So please if u have this too let me know so i know its not only me thank you

I lost al jazeera 2 ..please any suggestions

Same Problem here. All Al Jazeera Sport channels are gone. Some of which I believe is due to change in frequencies and the rest I guess it due to some technical issue. Not really sure. It would be really great to have some feedback or an update to the jailbreak.

Thanks

All AlJazera Sports channels are gone. AlJazera Sports channels became beIN channels (beIN is the new brand & all will be HD.) For me, I have only one beIN channel (broadcast on the old AlJazera Sport 5.) ZaapTV will need to get the new sat-up to get them working again (I don't know if they are doing it or not; and I am not sure if we will need to get new jail breaker file (I think the old AlJazera Sport 10 became beIN 11 channel; I found out that form watching a game over the internet yesterday)

I see they are working on get them back ; now they broadcast beIN 2 on AlJazera +7, beIN 3 on Alj+8, beIN 4 on Alj+9, beIN 5 on AlJ+10.
    Hope they complete the change for all of them soon

yes I hope all are changed, especially because beIN 1 shows many of the live games form England