Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Channels always buffering; very slow

Channels always buffering; very slow

Channels are always buffering. I have decent download speed. What could this be caused by? It's really affecting my viewing experience.

Yeah same here! Soon i'll be selling it and buying another box from a different company which I heard its much better..I had this Zaaptv for almost 3 weeks and I keep getting problems with buffering, Unknown video format, server not responding ect!! I have a very high speed internet but these problems always occurs.

The channels keep freezing on me, it's very frustrating!! Before I purchased this overpriced non-functional box, I used to connect my computer directly to my tv and I was happy with it, I feel that I need to go back to that mode again and return this box or something. ZAAPTV PEOPLE, EITHER YOU FIGURE OUT A SOLUTION TO RESOLVE ALL THESE ISSUES WE ARE HAVING OR I AM RETURNING THIS THING AND I WILL WRITE REVIEWS ALL OVER THE NET.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by PoisonCobra View Post
    Yeah same here! Soon i'll be selling it and buying another box from a different company which I heard its much better..I had this Zaaptv for almost 3 weeks and I keep getting problems with buffering, Unknown video format, server not responding ect!! I have a very high speed internet but these problems always occurs.
    I've tried 5 different Arabic boxes before I settled with Zaaptv. The other boxes have nothing on the Zaaptv receiver. Alladin27 what channels are you getting buffering on?

All this an ongoing saga with ZAAP TV . I have 2 pods and the past 10 days are nothing but problems I have network speed up to 18 Mbps and I can connect through the Live TV menu but not through MY TV . I contacted szaap support and they are ignoring me they just sent me reset instructions, the are a bunch of crooks that's all I can say they are aware of the issues and they just ignore , the just want to sell units and that's all it is to it. There servers can't handled the traffic as simple as that. The rest is garbage,

Regards

Kostas

Mohammed, I am getting buffering on all the Moroccan channels (under Live morocco group channels), I am really disappointed with the service I am getting. I even increased my speed and still the same.

Administrator
    Give these guys a break... Its a one time fee for channels that you have to pay monthly for everywhere else. Sure they have some issues from time to time but I am very happy with my Zaaptv receiver and would not replace it for anything. These satellite companies charge top dollar for 5% of the channels you get on Zaap and with less features. Overall the Zaap works very well and once and a while when they have problems everyone jumps on them. Give them time to work on things and expect some problems here and there.

Mohammad i am very disappointed with ZAAP TV they have not common courtesy to reply a straight answer this is what i got as a reply

Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2012 4:45 AM
    To: Romneos, Kostas @ SSG - SDS
    Subject: Re: Need your HELP on 2 HD1009's models

HI THIS DEVICE HAVE NO WARRANTY IT IS OVER 1 YEAR OLD,

//ZAAPTV

Unacceptable thats all i have to say.

Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2012 9:19 AM

Hi this is technical not possible sir,

//ZAAPTV

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Kostas View Post
    Mohammad i am very disappointed with ZAAP TV they have not common courtesy to reply a straight answer this is what i got as a reply

Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2012 4:45 AM

HI THIS DEVICE HAVE NO WARRANTY IT IS OVER 1 YEAR OLD,

//ZAAPTV

Unacceptable thats all i have to say.
    Kostas, why dont you try contacting the person or dealer that you bought it from?