Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Zaaptv 509 jailbreak file

Search for the Free my Zaap blog. The files there seem to be working

Last edited by bmore123; 01-05-2014 at 04:12 AM.

Please send me your e-mail address & I will e-mail it to you so you can post it; I don't have account on 4shared. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hamed View Post
    Please send me your e-mail address & I will e-mail it to you so you can post it; I don't have account on 4shared. Thanks
    Thanks Hamed. I couldn't send you a private msg so I'm posting it here with extra numbers added for privacy. It's aza1dna3h(at)gmail without the numbers. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by bmore123 View Post
    Thanks Hamed. I couldn't send you a private msg so I'm posting it here with extra numbers added for privacy. It's aza1dna3h(at)gmail without the numbers. Cheers
    not a problem; I just e-mailed it to you.

Quote Originally Posted by hamed View Post
    not a problem; I just e-mailed it to you.
    Thanks Hamed. All files are uploaded on 4shared including USA (which has MBC, dream, future, etc) and all are working on the 509 model except a few of Aljazeera sports channels which apparently are changing frequencies/ undergoing re-branding.
    Enjoy and thanks for sharing.
    Cheers

What is the new 4shared link

Quote Originally Posted by bmore123 View Post
    Thanks Hamed. All files are uploaded on 4shared including USA (which has MBC, dream, future, etc) and all are working on the 509 model except a few of Aljazeera sports channels which apparently are changing frequencies/ undergoing re-branding.
    Enjoy and thanks for sharing.
    Cheers
    Hi bmore123 ,

do you mind sharing the new links? i.e. where do we get the files from 4shared ?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nadim96 View Post
    Hi bmore123 ,

do you mind sharing the new links? i.e. where do we get the files from 4shared ?

Thanks
    Hi, he shared them above; look at his post above dated: 01-03-2014, 05:52 PM

I still cannot find out what these 'jailbreaks' actually do. What channels do they add? I asked what the UK Jailbreak added but someone just said "The same as the USA one". I figured the UK jailbreak would add UK channels? I've tried the UK one but it doesn't seem to add anything new to my channel list.

Can someone help and advise me

Ok, forget my last post, I have them working now. However, not much on the 'Channel Pack' seems to work. For example, Sky Sports / Animal Planet / Silver Screen etc are all throwing up errors