Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Zaaptv 509 jailbreak file

thanks for the information
    Last edited by Sam; 01-14-2014 at 04:57 AM.

Hi Sam, check ur e-mail. Thanks,

Hello, I'm missing Al-Iraqia (العراقية) on ZaapTV 509n, when I bought the device a couple of days ago, I couldn't find it, and I checked all over and it's not there, I find this odd because Al-Iraqia Sport (العراقية الرياضية) is on the list, but the main Al-Iraqia TV is not. This channel is one of the main reasons I bought this device, I would really appreciate an answer explaining how I could maybe add this channel, whether it's by Jailbreak or any other way, Thank You

Quote Originally Posted by hopebelieve View Post
    The jailbreak works!

Nonetheless, I, too, am getting the freezing issues on my HD509N. Furthermore, when I add channels to favorites from jailbreak, it doesnt save! Please advise anyone?
    may u plz tell us in details how u downloaded jailbreak on 509??i cant find anything called my collection or even how to open the usb
    thank u

Post Zaaptv 509n can somebody please show me how install mbc channels step by step

Good Day

I tried more than 20 times to add mbc channels to my new zaaptv hd509n , but with no result. Can somebody show to me step by step how to do that, I will be thankful. It was very easy for zaaptv 309 but it seems complicated for 509n.

Quote Originally Posted by dbzsuxazz View Post
    mine saves the channels from the jailbreak when added to favorites dont know why its not working for you though
    First, I got a new USB (it must be clean no files on it)
    1) Formatted the USB to fat32
    2) Copied files to the USB
    (files were downloaded from here http://freemyzaaptv.blogspot.com/)
    3) I had ZaapTV "On" and showing one of the channel
    4) Inserted the USB in the back of the ZaapTV
    5) After a minute, a message on the screen came up; asking if you want to load the file with options: "Cancel" or "Ok";
    select "Ok"
    6) Go to the left menu, click on "Television", you find "All Channels", "Favorite Channels", ... go to the end, you will find the new menus for the files were copied on the USB.
    7) You can select the channels that you want and add them to favorite (so you do not have to have the USB attached all the times.)

Notes:
    A- if for some reasons it failed, every time you try, you must make sure the USB has only the jailbreaker files) delete files/folders that ZaapTV could have creates.
    B- you can not have US and UK jailbreaker files at the same times on the USB
    Last edited by hamed; 03-22-2014 at 03:14 PM.

Any new jailbreak ?

Hi all ,, I jut install jailbrak for bein sport I find just 4 channels work & all HD channels not work .. If u got any advice ,, thank to all

please anyone update us for the jailbreak on HD509 to get all MBC channels
    thanks..

Hi, thanks for this post.. but is there any update for jailbreaking the HD509 to get all mbc channels??
    thanks a lot.

all MBC channels are working fine, beIn are gone now, have fun