Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Zaaptv 509 jailbreak file

Zaaptv 509 jailbreak file

Hi everybody,
    Is there any news about 509 jailbreak file?

New zaap tv: 509. Amazing!!!!

Now there is new ZAAPTV and that is 509. What can I say but laugh!!!!!!!!
    This is called good buisness.
    I exchanged my old zaaptv 209 with the latest which was 409 and after one month the new one 509 came as a shoking surprise and those guys that I bought from them the 409 told me that if there will be a new one then that would be at least two years from now. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
    Last edited by nabil; 12-11-2013 at 11:23 PM.

Anyone with jailbreak file or how to jailbreak? I am wondering if the hD409N jailbreak will work since it is pretty much the same software?

i was able to get the ajs 1-10 on my HD509 all i did was use the HD409 ajs jailbreak file moved it to a usb stick and i got all 1-10 ajs channels free and fully functional.

but i would like to ask you a question i keep getting very frequent screen lags and sound issues on the HD509 on my cousins HD409 same connection everything is good there both wifi but the 509 is just almost unwatchable when watching channels i hope they fix it.

and what happened to all the channels the 409 got wayyyy more channels for some reason im missing all the mbc channels and hundreds more on the 509 it seems to be they did a worse job on this model.

Quote Originally Posted by dbzsuxazz View Post
    but i would like to ask you a question i keep getting very frequent screen lags and sound issues on the HD509 on my cousins HD409 same connection everything is good there both wifi but the 509 is just almost unwatchable when watching channels i hope they fix it.

and what happened to all the channels the 409 got wayyyy more channels for some reason im missing all the mbc channels and hundreds more on the 509 it seems to be they did a worse job on this model.
    The jailbreak works!

Nonetheless, I, too, am getting the freezing issues on my HD509N. Furthermore, when I add channels to favorites from jailbreak, it doesnt save! Please advise anyone?

mine saves the channels from the jailbreak when added to favorites dont know why its not working for you though

Hi everyone.

Can someone give a more recent update on what's up with the jailbreak for 509?

Does the 409 jailbreak really work for the new 509 model? or does it slow the system down significantly? or did you guys feel that the 509 was already a bit slower than the 409 even before the jailbreak.

is there a way to un-jailbreak by the way? is it just by removing the file and restarting the device? if you do so, does the 509 become faster again?

Sorry for all the questions, but I really hope someone answers

Hi dbzsuxazz,
    Can you do us a huge favor and upload the jailbreak files for the 409 somewhere online like 4shared or even email it to me and I can put them online. Apparently the site that used to host freemyzaaptv files took them down and the files are no where to be found.
    Greatly appreciate the help.

Hi hopebelieve,
    Can you do us a huge favor and upload the jailbreak files for the 409 somewhere online like 4shared or even email it to me and I can put them online. Apparently the site that used to host freemyzaaptv files took them down and the files are no where to be found.
    Greatly appreciate the help.