Zaaptv HD509N

Thread: HD509N Reviews

HD509N Reviews

So i just got the HD509N.

I really love the way the device looks! Looks like a silver Iphone with the blue led light. It is also blazingly fast. However, some issues i have are still with the ZAAPTV software(where all the channels are located) which is STILL painfully slow! Also, when hitting menu from a channel, the channel does not play in the bottom left corner like it used to as I navigate the menu.

More importantly, does anyone know if the HD409N jailbreak will work with HD509N? Please advise.

yes the jailbreak works but the viewing experience is unbelievable bad soooo lagggy unwatchable do not buy will return when i get the chance unbelievable the 409 was way better for some odd reason. and yes the channel doesnt play in the bottom left corner for me either how can they release an unfinished product like this unbelievable do not i repeat do not buy

I finally got the 509 and I am loving it! Not much better then the 409, but I always want to newest one anyway. Im betting they will be adding more features to the 509 as time goes on since its only been out a few weeks now.

DON'T BUY.
    DON'T UPGRADE
    DON'T EXCHANGE
    watching the channels on the internet is more convenient considering the amount of money you pay for the 509.
    I bout the 309 when it is released then now forced to exchange to 509 which really a pain considering the number of times it's reloading and you watch it doing so in pain. then now factory reset is becoming habit as well which supper pain as you have to set it up each time you reset it.
    (*o*) ahhhhhuu

Just got HD509N

I just got HD509N and it's asking me for registration in order to watch tv! is that normal? How to do that? Help please.

jailbreak danish canals

Hallo
    I got 509N and iam asking about if there a danish Canals jailbreak, please.
    -thanks

Hi,
    do you have the files for the jailbreak for 409, I try to downloaded but doesn't work.
    could you please send it to me at my email: husomari@Hotmail.comT
    Thanks

I'm having troubles with freezing of remote control. Zaap 509 is working but no connection with remote. I have to restart the device many time to connect to remote or ending up with factory reset to let it work! I am doing the factory reset almost daily to watch channels
    !!

Hello Forum,
    I am new to here and the zaaptv HD509 Jailbreak (http://www.speedyshare.com/DEFKu/USAJB-CCH-2212.tgy) stopped working a few days ago, if you know any new jailbreaks or updates please please let me know.
    thanks

hi there my zaaptv HD509 Jailbreak stopped working a few days ago, if you know any new jailbreaks or updates please let me know. thx