Zaaptv HD509N
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: zaap 409 jailbreak file

Hey boys I tried the above link but still nothing happened. ..bein sports not working except 2 3 4 5 !!
    Any idea boys

I have the same problem, when will the other bein sports channels be added, if they'll even be added at all, thanks.

They brought additional beIN sport channels on the old AlJazerah Sport channels; now
    beIN-6 on Alj1;
    beIN-7 on AlJ2 (English league); beIN-8 on AlJ3 (English league);
    beIN-11 on Alj4 (English league); beIN-12 on Alj5 (English league);
    and the old still (beIN2 through beIN5) on the older AJS7+ to ALJS10+ channels
    Last edited by hamed; 01-28-2014 at 09:01 PM.

Are any turkish channels included in these files? Looking for Samanyolu, Star and Fox, thanks.
    Last edited by A_Kaya; 01-30-2014 at 09:09 PM.

How do i download it to the box to get the channels? I've had Zaaptv409N for a week now, at first mbc live channels would show now its always popping a message with streaming problems, other channels work fine thou, Im having this problem with most mbc and some of the kids channels. Please I need to know a solution, for me kids to go back to their programs like toyour al jannah and Bareem

Quote Originally Posted by Maram1991 View Post
    How do i download it to the box to get the channels? I've had Zaaptv409N for a week now, at first mbc live channels would show now its always popping a message with streaming problems, other channels work fine thou, Im having this problem with most mbc and some of the kids channels. Please I need to know a solution, for me kids to go back to their programs like toyour al jannah and Bareem
    go to free my zaap tv download usa file save in ur computer do not open ,than send it to empty usb ,than connect ur usb to ur zaaptv 409 ,you wil see on screen load file prees ok , than go to the tv chanals in ur zap tv you will see the new chanals sapret if you want to save any chanal you have to save it in ur fav ihope that will help

sory go to free my zaaptv wepsite to donload the file

AL Salamo Alaikum Guys,

I have the ZaaptTV HD409 and for 2 weeks i had downloaded the Jailbreak file for ALJAZEERA SPORTS! It was really good. But now only Bein 8, 6, 4, 3, 2 are working. All the other Channels don´t work, whyy???? And where isn´t there the Channel ´´Bein Sport 1 ´´ ??

Pleaseeeeeeeee i neeeeed your help!!!

THANKS )))

hi .. i but zaaptv before two weeks ago and when i install it the MBC ( arabic ) channel does not exist please help me to find theses chanel

best regards.

hi my device is HD 509n