Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking to Purchase a Zaaptv HD209N?

Administrator

Looking to Purchase a Zaaptv HD209N?

If you haven't yet purchased a Zaaptv receiver to get free Arabic, Greek, Turkish, Kurdish, and African channels, please visit *********** to find a reseller in your area.

No links or advertising.
    Last edited by Mohammad; 08-09-2012 at 07:49 AM. Reason: No links or advertising.

Please stop promoting and representing a bad product

Zaaptv is not a reliable product and please stop selling and sticking it to people. Zaap need to fix there issues before they market a new module

Dear Kostas,
    Do not forget what this Thread is all about. It is bout people "looking to purchase a ZaapTV HD209". We did not start this thread; We are not just a reseller we are active member of the ZAAPTVForum community who help zaapTV owner with their problems and issues to make a product better. Is not this form is all about?

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Kostas View Post
    Zaaptv is not a reliable product and please stop selling and sticking it to people. Zaap need to fix there issues before they market a new module
    I just tried 2 other Arabic tv receivers today and I will gladly stick with my Zaaptv. It is by far better then the competition, no questions asked. The only ones that are more reliable would be a satellite subscription and they are usually way over priced.

Mohammad i am aware that other than ZAAP TV are more low end homemade boxes. ZAAP TV had the edge but lately has let a lot of people down we need to admit they are a very low product. now since you are an admin for them any news?Where we stand? Are they still beta testing the 309? when we will have service back? my 2 HD1009 boxes are still down with ZAAP server not available, and i did all resets and still i dont have access to my TV menu? i only get occasionally a few channels on the LIVE TV thats is all i get. I have direct feeds on both pods right of the modems with speeds over 10mbps so one is with FIOS the other with xfinity so lets not blame it anymore on the internet provider. Please provide us with with a projected estimate to complete date.

Administrator
    Mohammad i am aware that other than ZAAP TV are more low end homemade boxes. ZAAP TV had the edge but lately has let a lot of people down we need to admit they are a very low product. now since you are an admin for them any news?Where we stand? Are they still beta testing the 309? when we will have service back? my 2 HD1009 boxes are still down with ZAAP server not available, and i did all resets and still i dont have access to my TV menu? i only get occasionally a few channels on the LIVE TV thats is all i get. I have direct feeds on both pods right of the modems with speeds over 10mbps so one is with FIOS the other with xfinity so lets not blame it anymore on the internet provider. Please provide us with with a projected estimate to complete date.
    Unfortunately I do not have a HD109 box to test out to see if it is working properly. My Zaaptv HD209 is working fine on all of the channels. Can you let me know what channels are not working on the 109 and I will forward it over to Zaap? From what I've been told the new Zaaptv HD309 is already finished and shipped to dealers. Supposed to be arriving next week to most dealers.

Mohammad I have 2 ZAAPTV Pods for almost 3 years. Both pods are HD1009’s models.
    Here are the ZAAPTV STB ID #s for the pods. By the way both units are registered
    1. 00229C02030000229C009CE3
    2. 00229C02030000229C009C8C
    Both units started acting up the 3rd week of July. The usual, “Unable to access the ZAAP server. Please try again later”
    I have reset both pods to factory reset including the instructions you send me through the diagnostics screen. No change. To this date Aug 8, 2012 I cant get access MY TV menu any Greek channels my subscriptions my channels.
    Both pods are registered and created my subscriptions I was able to add and remove channels and the changes will take effect immediately, now any changes I make to my account in my subscription channels they do not show up on my pods. I never had this issue before.
    I need you to escalate to ZAAPTV technical support to flash out both of my pods from there servers and I will re-register them again.
    I have each pod in a different location and the download speed is anywhere from 8mbps to 18mbps. Both pods are wired direct to the fiber optic modem.
    I have performed a modem reset on both of my modems and powered down both modems for a day!!!! No change in status.
    I can only access a few Greek channels through the TV LIVE-Greek TV Channels menu but the channels I want to see are not there.
    I have no issue with ON DEMAND Greek movies I can see all movies,
    Can you have tech support either add the following GREEK channels under the LIVE TV menu under Greek LIVE TV: MEGA, ET1, NET, ALPHA, STAR, SKAI, ANT1 or provide me with any direction to access to access these channels through MY TV Greek Channels

Regards,

Kostas
    Boston-USA

Mohammad by the way i have no issue accessing channels through the LIVE INTERNET TV menu almost all channels Europe (all countries) ASIA (all countries Africa (most countries) i can access Greek Channels but the ones i want are not in the GREEK Internet Live TV menu.
    I am convinced that this is a SW issue that occured during the recent server upgrade/maintenance and the migration of the new HD309 into the server. It has to be some kind of a configuration that change the settings on t he server for the HD1009 or my modules are locked up and need to be flashed.

Mohammad thanks again

Kostas

Administrator
    Mohammad by the way i have no issue accessing channels through the LIVE INTERNET TV menu almost all channels Europe (all countries) ASIA (all countries Africa (most countries) i can access Greek Channels but the ones i want are not in the GREEK Internet Live TV menu.
    I am convinced that this is a SW issue that occured during the recent server upgrade/maintenance and the migration of the new HD309 into the server. It has to be some kind of a configuration that change the settings on t he server for the HD1009 or my modules are locked up and need to be flashed.

Mohammad thanks again

Kostas
    I will run it by one of the techs at Zaap and see if they have any answers for me on this one. Also I'll forward these channels and see if they can update them to live tv for you. MEGA, ET1, NET, ALPHA, STAR, SKAI, ANT1