Zaaptv HD509N
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 509 jailbreak

Dear inahas and satman10_0, many thanks for your help. It did really work and I have now BeIn sport channels but not all of them. One of the messages is that they are moving these channels into a secure broadcast server. I do not know what does that mean.

My question now: is there anyway to get OSN channels on ZaapTv using the same jailbreak method?

I am also working on XBMC app in Zaaptv so that we can view recent movies and some other live channels. The first thing I am trying to solve is the mouse or keyboard issues. I have found quite few android keyboards but the problem I do not know which one would work best for this device. Any input to this matter is highly appreciated.

Thanks

Any Mini Keyboard / Mouse for Android should work fine. I am currently using a Measy 2.4GHz Wireless Air Mouse RC12 Keyboard for Android, but have also tried a Rii 2.4GHz Wireless Mini PC Keyboard Touchpad V2 Black. Both products work extremely well.

Dear Satman10_0, Many thanks for your reply. I have bought a Measy 2.4GHz Wireless Air Mouse RC12 Keyboard and it did work very well. I have been finally able to add Navi X program to XBMC and had the whole world of entertainment open for me. I am trying now to get OSN channels somehow to work.

Quote Originally Posted by ophthaliq View Post
    Dear Satman10_0, Many thanks for your reply. I have bought a Measy 2.4GHz Wireless Air Mouse RC12 Keyboard and it did work very well. I have been finally able to add Navi X program to XBMC and had the whole world of entertainment open for me. I am trying now to get OSN channels somehow to work.
    Glad you are sorted, however I am not sure how you will be able to see OSN.

Quote Originally Posted by ophthaliq View Post

Dear ophthaliq,
    Could you please kindly let me know how did you add Navi-X programme to XBMC.
    Awaiting your kind reply.
    Thanks

Hi everybody

I'm new to the Zaaptv world just got my HD509N and I'll appreciate your help on how to get MBC channel on the box. Also I read some posts about XBMC and NAViX apps can someone brief me on how thay can be used or provide a link to deatiled description of them.

Thanks a lot

how to do jailbreak and whats the link for it?

plz jailbreak hd 509 any idea?/

Do you still have BeinSports on your device? Which ones exactly please? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by satman10_0 View Post
    Any Mini Keyboard / Mouse for Android should work fine. I am currently using a Measy 2.4GHz Wireless Air Mouse RC12 Keyboard for Android, but have also tried a Rii 2.4GHz Wireless Mini PC Keyboard Touchpad V2 Black. Both products work extremely well.
    Do you still have BeinSports on your device? Which ones exactly please? Thanks