Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 118
509 jailbreak
Zaaptv HD509N
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 509 jailbreak

Lightbulb 509 jailbreak

Hi all

I just got my new zaaptv 509, and I'm trying to jailbreak it however, after the device asked me to load the files and take me to the main page, nothing happen !!! I tried looking for new channel list but non is there .

Any suggestion, plz help me to get this sorted

Regards,

Any suggestion?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Beatti View Post
    Any suggestion?
    When I tried the procedure with a HD409, the extra channels were found at the end of main channel list. I then added them as Favourite channels, otherwise they would no longer be visible once the USB Drive was removed.

Did you follow the procedure as mentioned on Free My Zaaptv:

"Installation Process
    Insert the USB Stick in the back USB Port of your ZaapTV HD409 and the system will prompt you to load the file automatically you need to press OK. Make sure the USB stays in your your device or the Jailbreak won't work."

Bein sports 11 and 12? (Jailbrake)
    Are they going to be fixed?

Make sure you copy the files to the USB stick under Windows. I tried under Mac OSX many times and using different USB sticks and they all did like you describe. Then I thought I'd try Parallels and it worked first time.

As per the first post in this thread, has anybody sucessfully used the file with a HD 509?

If so, could somebody possibly explain the procedure. When I followed the same procedure for both a HD 409 and a HD 509, the extra channels appeared on the HD 409, but I could find any extra channels on the HD 509.

Quote Originally Posted by mnawras View Post
    Bein sports 11 and 12? (Jailbrake)
    Are they going to be fixed?
    I hope so, these are the channels that I watch for the premier league. I hope they will fix them (or get beIN 1 that shows it as well.)

Hi All

Many thanks for your efforts in this forum. I think this device (ZaapTV) is great. I have a problem with the jailbreak. I have tried to get BeIn (previously Aljazeera sport) on my Zaaptv HD509N using the file available on this web site (http://freemyzaaptv.blogspot.co.uk/). Although the file seems to be new (created this year) and it said for HD509N but I did not get any channel. I have tried jailbreak for other packages but was not successful either. Does anybody have tried this patch on HD509N device and got it right to work ?

Any input into this is appreciated

Regards
    Last edited by ophthaliq; 03-15-2014 at 03:42 PM.

Yes. Used it 3 days ago to jb my new 509HD. Make sure you're copying the file to a completely blank USB stick and do it on a Windows PC. The new channels will appear as a new category all the way at the end after all the regular categories.

Also managed to get the file onto the HD509. My stick was not blank, it had many things on it but the Zaap box recognised the file when I plugged it on whilst on the 'Menu' page.

Do not forget to add all the extra channels as Favourites so that when the USB stick is removed the channels do not disappear.

Hopefully the 'missing' sports channel (1) will get added to any future updates.
    Last edited by satman10_0; 03-20-2014 at 06:38 PM.