Zaaptv HD509N

Thread: ZAAP TV box not working!

ZAAP TV box not working!

Hi,
    For the last couple of days I have been experiencing problems with my Zaap TV HD209N. It refuses to retrieve any data from the serves, and this means I am not able to stream most of the channels.
    None of the Live TV channels work, though some of the channels on My Channels are still working. I have tried to reboot, restore and call my internet provider along with the buyer to ask if there is any problems on their side but it seem that the problem is only on my side.

Sara the problem is not on your end.Zaap is having issues with the servers, a routine maintenance turned into a disaster!!! And the feeding us with crap. Their servers can't hold the traffic, that's all it is to it I have 2 unitis in two different homes with network speeds up to 18 to 20 Mbps and I have the same issues as you and hundreds other customers. I have reset modems routers the Zaap pods and no change one day works two days to a week is down,
    They should come with a post and admit that they are having issues instead of publishing with a newer model.

Regards,

Kostas

my device absolutely will not work!! Whats the point of having this box if its rendered useless? Ok, so every ramadan and whenever other heavy tv viewing moments arise, our devices wont work? Whats really starting to get on my nerves is the horrible customer service...or lack thereof. At least man up and admit that you have a system overload, instead of giving us the run around...boy i sure do wish i had saved my hard earned money. I demand a refund and an explanation!

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by frustrated View Post
    my device absolutely will not work!! Whats the point of having this box if its rendered useless? Ok, so every ramadan and whenever other heavy tv viewing moments arise, our devices wont work? Whats really starting to get on my nerves is the horrible customer service...or lack thereof. At least man up and admit that you have a system overload, instead of giving us the run around...boy i sure do wish i had saved my hard earned money. I demand a refund and an explanation!
    This isn't the place to ask for a refund... We are just here to help people where we can and a place to have discussions on the Zaaptv receiver. We have nothing to do with the company and cannot help you get a refund.

if i bay 1 year warranty is my zaaptv box is going to got fix o te problem my box have end where i buy the warranty i live in usa. i did everithing is not working when i go to myzaaptv is red lite unable to access zaaptv server plesase try again later this problem is for 3 month when i go to live ti the lite is green bat when i go to greek tv live odont si the channels like mega ant1 star end more plese help mi or this problem help my dox id is 00229C02030000229C009C85 MODEL NO HD1009G THANK YOU my