Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 118
zaap is not working
Zaaptv HD509N

Thread: zaap is not working

zaap is not working

hi, this is my first time here and i need help. since yesterday zaap is saying we are sorry the servers are extremely busy . and i wait and nothing happen what should i do thank you for any help you can give me

i wanted to tell anyone with the same problem how i solved it . you have to unplug it from electricity for an hour or 2 and then plug it and start it will work fine

If it is 509 then they have server problem and maybe upgrading. I will let you know if things are ok.

hi guys need help any one know what is going on and I'M using 309 it saying unable to recognize the media format. please help if you know. Thanks

If it is 509 it is working.

Hola amigos, tengo Zaaptv 409, no sale pantalla Start y no se que hacer, probé una programa que me dio soporte técnico de Zaaptv pero continuo con el problema que puedo hacer, si alguien le ha pasado que me auxilie por fa,
    Gracias de ate mano