Thread: Problem with HD409N

Problem with HD409N

It has being working always well, but since last week of april to this day,it stopped working. Whenever I try to open a channel, I get
    "unable to recognize the media format". Is there any information that can help me solve this problem ?

Quote Originally Posted by mich View Post
    It has being working always well, but since last week of april to this day,it stopped working. Whenever I try to open a channel, I get
    "unable to recognize the media format". Is there any information that can help me solve this problem ?
    Another problem is associated with 409 is that alot of the channels are down and worse than that they are freezing and this happenend more than 5 days. I am afraid that this is the begining of the end for 409. Is it? I wish some one can solve these problems. Please don't blame the internet for it since many people in different places are facing with the same problem of down channels and the freezing channels. By the way I tried every thing and the channels are freezing for ever, even though you try to start it again where the channel starts and in about 5 to 15 seconds it freezes. Are they making any upgrading? By the way I have 509 and it is suffuring from no channels at all and I will mention it in another thread.