Zaaptv HD509N

Thread: Any new jailbreak for 409

Any new jailbreak for 409

Hi,
    I am loosing nearly all the channels on jailbreak for 409, all the mbc are gone, top movie channels, and others like otv. Are you guys having the same problem? Also I tried the jailbreak on this web site and there is still nothing.

One last thing can the zaaptv people return back the rafedain tv and iraq now tv also there are new channels like altagheer and all these are iraqi channels.
    Thanks.

check freemyzaaptv.blogspot.com for the newest jailbreaks. latest one was posted June 27 and it works on both 409 and 509.

bein sport not working

Quote Originally Posted by Hogan View Post
    check freemyzaaptv.blogspot.com for the newest jailbreaks. latest one was posted June 27 and it works on both 409 and 509.
    Can anyone please explain to me how can I download the jailbreak for the bein sport chanels on my zaap 409 ..I live in Australia thanks

i went to freemy zaap tv and i didn't know which file should i download please i need your help guides

Quote Originally Posted by fierro222 View Post
    i went to freemy zaap tv and i didn't know which file should i download please i need your help guides
    First I would like to thank Hogan for his reply and concerning your question, after going to that website, select "USA JAILBREAK 1" that is file 1 "USA JAILBREAK 27 June 14". It workrd for me. Good luck.

Hey guys; Is there any jailbeaker for the beIN Sport channels? I can not find any? I know overseas they have they their boxes updated to get the beIN channels again, anyone knows how to get them back to ZaapTV?
    Last edited by hamed; 08-23-2014 at 03:59 AM.

can you please post the link.