Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 118
channels color problem with 409
Zaaptv HD509N

Thread: channels color problem with 409

channels color problem with 409

Hi all

I been having problem with channel color with 409 zaaptv, the color is so dark, that only would affect the channels but not the main screen, attached pics, I did factory reset, tried it on another tv, changed HDMI cable, and change the video setting output on Zaaptv with no luck, calling technical support as usual was useless, any idea?

image.jpg
    image[1].jpgimage[2].jpg

Is it like that on just a few channels? could be the feed coming from Zaap and nothing to do with your box.
    The color in the main menu looks fine so I dont think its problem with your Zaaptv receiver. I think its just a problem with those channels.

Quote Originally Posted by maxcool View Post
    Hi all

I been having problem with channel color with 409 zaaptv, the color is so dark, that only would affect the channels but not the main screen, attached pics, I did factory reset, tried it on another tv, changed HDMI cable, and change the video setting output on Zaaptv with no luck, calling technical support as usual was useless, any idea?

image.jpg
    image[1].jpgimage[2].jpg
    Hi,

I have the same issue. How did you resolve the problem.

Thanks