Thread: Green light linking, not powering to hone screen,plz helppp

Green light linking, not powering to hone screen,plz helppp

Hello, would someone plzz help

My zaap was working fine, then i took it off because i moved, 2 days later, i hook it up, and when i power it up, the green light keeps blinking, for hours, and nothing comes up....plzzz helppp if u can...than u

Fady, Unplug your zaaptv box from power, internet and HDMI cable wait 1 minute then plug in HDMI cable Ethernet cable and Ac Adapter. As soon you see the first light hold down the power button on your remote for few seconds. Your box will be reset to default and should work normal.

Quote Originally Posted by PoisonCobra View Post
    Fady, Unplug your zaaptv box from power, internet and HDMI cable wait 1 minute then plug in HDMI cable Ethernet cable and Ac Adapter. As soon you see the first light hold down the power button on your remote for few seconds. Your box will be reset to default and should work normal.
    Hello, and thank u soo much for ur reply,.........i just did everything u said more than once ....and still, the green light still blinks....not powering on at all. Sorry to bother u....anything else i can do??.

1- Goto Settings -> Factory Defaults -> Full Restore
    2- Wait for the reboot.
    3- Turn Off the box completely from the button at the back.
    4- Grap the remote control .
    5- Turn the Pod ON.
    6- Once ZAAPTV Logo comes out -> Hold the "OK" button on the remote control (don't release it)
    7- A new screen titled "System Diagnostics" will show up.
    8- Press the "Info" key on the remote control.
    9- After you see the word "Done" in green , press "Back" on the remote control.
    10- The Pod will re

Zaap logo doesnt even come on

Quote Originally Posted by Kostas View Post
    1- Goto Settings -> Factory Defaults -> Full Restore
    2- Wait for the reboot.
    3- Turn Off the box completely from the button at the back.
    4- Grap the remote control .
    5- Turn the Pod ON.
    6- Once ZAAPTV Logo comes out -> Hold the "OK" button on the remote control (don't release it)
    7- A new screen titled "System Diagnostics" will show up.
    8- Press the "Info" key on the remote control.
    9- After you see the word "Done" in green , press "Back" on the remote control.
    10- The Pod will re
    Thanks for trying to help.....but the zaap logo doesnt even come on....just keeps blinking green, and my tv screen is black

Check your HDMI connection, and unplug for about an hour also unplug router and modem.

Quote Originally Posted by Kostas View Post
    Check your HDMI connection, and unplug for about an hour also unplug router and modem.
    Thanks guys. I bought another dc cable, and it worked....the electrical out put was short....weirdddddd!!!