Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 118
YouTube App stop working
Zaaptv HD509N

Thread: YouTube App stop working

YouTube App stop working

hi everyone
    couple of days ago, you tube app in Zaaptv HD509N totally stop working, is there a new update for you tube app? and when it will be release ?

I contacted Zaap support and YouTube help no updates available and I don't think they will have one soon, I guess we'll have to live without that YouTube.
    However there is another YouTube application that you can download to Zaap, but this one you will not be able to connect it to your portable wireless device(ex: Cellphone or Tablet)

That is a frustrated news...
    Thank you for your efforts..

Best regards

Quote Originally Posted by mckevin View Post
    I contacted Zaap support and YouTube help no updates available and I don't think they will have one soon, I guess we'll have to live without that YouTube.
    However there is another YouTube application that you can download to Zaap, but this one you will not be able to connect it to your portable wireless device(ex: Cellphone or Tablet)
    that;s realy bad i contacted zaap support too many times and it did not work ..i did the installation steps and rebooted many times ..but till now ..i can not sign in to get my own YouTube channels or play lest or favorites list ...i'm thinking to throw it away and get another device it's too many in the market now

Quote Originally Posted by mckeevin View Post
    I contacted Zaap support and YouTube help no https://fitmapped.com/capsiplex-review-and-results Capsiplex updates available and I don't think they will have one soon, I guess we'll have to live without that YouTube.
    I can never get the YT app to work.
    Last edited by Lundahl; 10-19-2017 at 06:48 AM.