Zaaptv HD509N
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HD509N Jail Break Availibility

السلام علیکم اخوانی الزاب اصبح ممل وهناك غش فی التعامل مع الناس فای شخص یرید الشکوه علی شرکه الزاب عند الحکومه الامرکیه وبالخصوص الاف بی ای فلیتقدم باسمه ویوکلنی للشکوه ارید ان اجمع اكثر عدد ممکن من الناس المتضررین من الشرکه وعدم التزامهم وصدقهم بالبیع وغش المنتوج سوف نکسب القضیه ان شا* الله وتعود لکم اموالکم التی اخذت بالغش ارجو المراسله علی saad_hadi1977"yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_k View Post
    How much is it? And how long has it been out in the market for? Problem they all start nicely then become scams after you get used to them.
    Does Tarboosh have the MBC /Lebanese / Bein channels? What are the main differences between the two?

Thanks for your input.
    Sorry for the late response.

Tarboosh has been out for 2 to3 years. The device I have has allmbc and lebanese channels and never had to download any channels. If you would like to purchase it let me know. I was given a code to get discount when we had a festival and they promoted it.

Sorry for late response. Do you still need it?

Sorry For thelate response. Do you still need it?

Quote Originally Posted by wailmad View Post
    Hello,

Can you please send me the code.

Thank you.
    sorry for the late reply...do you still need it?

Quote Originally Posted by sam747 View Post
    Hi Guys,

Any recomendations for any IPTV brands out there please, I'm so sick of zaaptv quality and support and ready to though it away, I piad $350 for nothing, commercials every time I change channel, most good channels after a while stop working, the device keeps restarting by itself, I'm done with zaaptv.

Let us know please if there is any good brand iptv that has a good quality and support including the good channels such rotanas, mbc's......etc

Thanks,

**Message for ZAAPTV management: If you don't improve your support and stop all commercials, you will loose all of your customers, ZAAPTV used to be good I don't know what happened.
    Tarboosh tv.. have a discount code if you are interested and much cheaper than zaap. I have both Zaapand Tarboosh!

BBARGOUTI
    does the app. work on Andriod box.thanks

BBARGOUTI
    does the app. work on Andriod box.thanks