Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 118
Advertisements before channels start
Zaaptv HD509N

Thread: Advertisements before channels start

Advertisements before channels start

This problem is happening for long period of time (more than two months) and it happened before. When you try to watch a new channel there are these stupid advertisements that freeze up and will not allow the channels to start immediately. This is happening not only for zaaptv409 but also for 509 and people here in Chicago and suburbs are very angry. In addition of course to the vanishing of many channels and not finding the jailbreak for it.
    I hope that those that are responsible for the production and marketing of the zaaptv will pay attention to these problems because I think people are so frustrated that they want to break these devices on some one's head if they keep getting these problems all the time.

Please find a solution to this problem and thanks.

I agree, this is a big scam.
    I already switched to Sling/Ruko which provides fewer channels but these are the good channels that are much better than the hundreds of garbage channels zaap have