Zaaptv HD509N

Thread: service for zaaptv 509n

service for zaaptv 509n

how many years service for zaaptv 509n .is there any limits for first purchase

They will advertise that there are no subscription fee. However they will lie to you and disable your account after three years. Make sure you contact their support and demand that they enable your account. Some retailers are behind a scam where they setup your account and give you a ZaapTV without telling you that there is limit on years you could use it. Don't fall for this, demand that they refund you the price of the product or enable your account. Don't take any excuse they make by telling you that you didn't read terms and services as when you gave your money, these were not provided to you.

I had the same issue , first I was told I had to do hardware upgrade , now almost three years later they are telling me my sub is almost over .. from when I bought the first box they advertised as no subscription !!!

That's kind of shifty of them. Are there successful cases of people getting their money back? Can you sue them over this?