Thread: MBC Channels missing on Zaap HD309N?

MBC Channels missing on Zaap HD309N?

Long time customer of zaaptv, i recently upgraded from the hd209 to the hd309 model but all the mbc and alarabiya channels are missing, these are our main channels and I need help getting them on the newer zaaptv.

I already have an account with myzaaptv and I've joined several groups that had some of the mbc channels and sadly they did not work.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by TvExit View Post
    Long time customer of zaaptv, i recently upgraded from the hd209 to the hd309 model but all the mbc and alarabiya channels are missing, these are our main channels and I need help getting them on the newer zaaptv.

I already have an account with myzaaptv and I've joined several groups that had some of the mbc channels and sadly they did not work.

No answer!!.. I bought this thing two days ago and I am counting to find the the mbc channels but I Found nothing. Please let me know if there will be mbc channels on the 309hd or not because if not I will ask for refund of my money.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by TvExit View Post

Yes the MBC channels have been missing from the new HD309N for the past week. Not to worry, they will be back online shortly. Zaap is well aware of the problem and will be putting those channels back online very soon.

hello mohammad,

i have a new zaaptv and it is working fine but i am missing MBCs (MBC, MBC2, MBC4, MBC3, MBC drama, and MBC Max) also i am missing Dream 2 only Dream 1 is working...can u help me in this? your help is highly appreciated

thank you

Super Moderator
    Hey guys I remember this happened a while back. Hopefully they will get the MBC channels back soon like they did last time. It took them about a month if i remember.

My HD309N missing many channels (All MBC channels, Dream 2.....) since I bought it (a month ago), I see this has been a complaint for a time now & nothing is done yet. Mohammed please help me, I regret buying this product since no help from customer service in your company. I called several times, sent e-mails and nothing done yet. Also I subscribed to the missing channels from my zaaptv but still can't get them......HELP PLEASE!

Hello all .. I replied to a similar question here:
    http://www.zaaptvforum.com/showthrea...full=1#post471